+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

brackground check what is it?

goodguy_inau

Feb 12, 2010
What is background check and in which stage its done. I mean its done during Ecas status of : received by visa office , or Ecas status of :in process.

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodguy_inau said:
What is background check and in which stage its done. I mean its done during Ecas status of : received by visa office , or Ecas status of :in process.

Thanks
Hello, your case is in process.

To your question:

Background check is done by visa post processing application with cooperation of visa posts where your education and experience credentials are from - this task verifies your claims and authenticity of documents.

Security check is done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies, with or without cooperation of proper authorities in countries you lived/stayed in, and it is done completely independently from CIC - CIC only gets result, which will be positive or negative, without any explanation (as it is classified). This task looks deep into your life, activities and associations to find out if you are/were involved or are/were associated in any way with anyone who is/was involved in espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical movements, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc..

Criminal check looks into your police certificates and verifies with relevant countries to see if you have a criminal record that may make you inadmissible to Canada.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
Hello Wilson,

If my application contains several PCC (from five different countries) ,and is involved work experiences and educational background from those countries, can it be delayed in processing? So far, my application has been processed at a reasonable fast track and it is "in Process" now.

Thanks
Ice cube

goodguy_inau

Feb 12, 2010
wilson said:
Hello, your case is in process.

To your question:

Background check is done by visa post processing application with cooperation of visa posts where your education and experience credentials are from - this task verifies your claims and authenticity of documents.

Security check is done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies, with or without cooperation of proper authorities in countries you lived/stayed in, and it is done completely independently from CIC - CIC only gets result, which will be positive or negative, without any explanation (as it is classified). This task looks deep into your life, activities and associations to find out if you are/were involved or are/were associated in any way with anyone who is/was involved in espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical movements, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc..

Criminal check looks into your police certificates and verifies with relevant countries to see if you have a criminal record that may make you inadmissible to Canada.
Hi Wilson
Thanks for reply, but I also want to know in which stage this is done.

THanks

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodguy_inau said:
Hi Wilson
Thanks for reply, but I also want to know in which stage this is done.

THanks
You can chk the new thread of quorax and will have ur queries answered