Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi All,

I submitted my BOWP file on 12th April, 2017 and haven't received any update yet. I checked processing time and it shows that they are working on March 17 application. Processing time is now 48 days.

I submitted my e-APR on 11th April and haven't received any update yet, no Medical pass even.

My work permit is going to expire on June 11th. Is that okay even if i dont receive any update on my applications (both PR and BOWP) during the time..?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my BOWP file on 12th April, 2017 and haven't received any update yet. I checked processing time and it shows that they are working on March 17 application. Processing time is now 48 days.

I submitted my e-APR on 11th April and haven't received any update yet, no Medical pass even.

My work permit is going to expire on June 11th. Is that okay even if i dont receive any update on my applications (both PR and BOWP) during the time..?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Post 11th June you would be on implied status. During that time you may not leave Canada as you cannot re-enter since your ETA is expired.
But on implied status you can work with the same employer.

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

How you come to know that they are working on March 17 application. I searched on CIC website but didn't get any thing.