+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP June 2015 Applicants

Sen_1911

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Processing time got updated .

As of Oct 16 , they are working on June 5th applications.

I submitted online on June 1 , called call centre and got reply that its very unusual as why they did process the application and the agent is going to send a note to processing centre and I should hear back in a day or two.

Plea-isa

Jun 11, 2015
Hi all. I applied June 14th for BOWP and SOWP online. I got a ghost email at the end of Sept then another email on Tuesday Oct 20th which was an update to confirm our applications have been approved. Yesterday I got another which contained the official letter with an original in the post apparently.
Hope this gives people a bit of hope they will get theirs soon

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Is here anyone who was on LMO work permit & got BOWP ?
My work permit is getting expired on 26th Oct & I applied for bowp on 18th Sep & people are scaring me that LMO work permit holders don't get bowp, only open work permit holders are eligible for bowp.

Please advise on this !!

MrMojoRisin87

Apr 9, 2015
I just reached an agent to inquire latest updates on my CEC june application, as well as my BOWP application g paper application, received on june 15 2015).

She told me that my BOWP application was transfered to special unit processing center (!!!) on september 29 and i should not contact call center again if by first week of March (!!!) i dont hear anything. She said she cant tell anything about the reasons of why it was transfered to this special unit or any other information. She just pointed out that as soon as this happens, it gives CIC additional 22 weeks to process it.

I am devastated..... I was hoping it will pop up sooner than PR.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
I got this email

There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: . If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Is this ghost that you guys were talking in threads?

By the way I am Sep online applicant

2visasplease

Dec 17, 2014
I applied online on June 26th and my online status was updated to approved today. I expect the official letter will come in the next day or so.

vps2014

Dec 2, 2014
Hi

I have applied BOWP for me, my spouse and kid.

Mine and my spouse's BOWP has been approved but i did not get any updates on my kids application.

Should i contact CIC or my WP extension will suffice my kids application as well?

vps2014

Dec 2, 2014
8th July - Online

Only the status is APPROVED in CIC. I have not recd the BOWP yet.

What about KIDS extension? Any idea on that...!

daniel30

Sep 1, 2015
I would suggest you to call cic asap and ask for it. I don't know anybody that applied for kid. Btw, work permit for kid? BOWP stands for Bridging OPEN WORK PERMIT? I believe your kid needs another status in Canada, not work status?

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
vps2014 said:
8th July - Online

Only the status is APPROVED in CIC. I have not recd the BOWP yet.

What about KIDS extension? Any idea on that...!
It seems WP moves faster than before!
It is only 111 days now!

zammo55

Jun 16, 2014
I applied June 10th, approved on October 20th, my partner received her SOWP on 26th, however mine has still not arrived. I'm the primary applicant, and need to start a new job next week, any advice on what I should do?