+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - How many of you have applied and received it successfully?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
kkrr said:
You can ... Same situation to me 1 year back.. I applied with my friend address, left Canada.. He received my bowp after 2 months then he posted.. I applied VISA based on bowp from backhome and now I m in Canada.. hope it helps u..
But It's Illegal

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
kkrr said:
You can ... Same situation to me 1 year back.. I applied with my friend address, left Canada.. He received my bowp after 2 months then he posted.. I applied VISA based on bowp from backhome and now I m in Canada.. hope it helps u..
You have no idea how much you helped me. +1. I wish there there was better way to Thank you

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
CEC_1304 said:
But It's Illegal
Are you aware of any link which says so. Thanks.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bouncer said:
Are you aware of any link which says so. Thanks.
Read this carefully . you will get your answer
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm that:

The PR applications under one of the classes (CEC, PNP, FSWP) has been found eligible;
the applicant is currently in Canada; and
it is confirmed that the applicant currently holds a valid WP that will expire within the next 4 months and there are no other issues of concern

Every question answer you will not get in Black and White. any diversion from Operational manual is treated as Illegal. (That's why I mentioned in my previous post).
Rest is up to you . after all it's you application your decision.

Good Luck

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
Read this carefully . you will get your answer
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm that:

The PR applications under one of the classes (CEC, PNP, FSWP) has been found eligible;
the applicant is currently in Canada; and
it is confirmed that the applicant currently holds a valid WP that will expire within the next 4 months and there are no other issues of concern

We need to be in Canada while applying.. It doesn't mean we shouldn't leave ..

Every question answer you will not get in Black and White. any diversion from Operational manual is treated as Illegal. (That's why I mentioned in my previous post).
Rest is up to you . after all it's you application your decision.

Good Luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I already mentioned every answer you will not get exactly in form of black and white .

It neither says you can leave after applying BOWP. Think logically ,
You want to say you can leave canada very next day after applying , then it is wrong .

Statement "You should be in Canada" holds this sentence .
If you wish please consult to immigration lawyer

Rest as I said your application, your wish. I was just telling you truth my friend

Good Luck

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
CEC_1304 said:
I already mentioned every answer you will not get exactly in form of black and white .

It neither says you can leave after applying BOWP. Think logically ,
You want to say you can leave canada very next day after applying , then it is wrong .

Statement "You should be in Canada" holds this sentence .
If you wish please consult to immigration lawyer

Rest as I said your application, your wish. I was just telling you truth my friend

Good Luck
Ofcourse I will be in Canada even three weeks after application, and they would know that I left Canada with my work permit details. My question was about courier of work permit. Its ways good to have diverse views, I will call CIC today and will go this way only if this is legal.

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Guys i needed ur suggestion. I am in deep trouble please suggest me ASAP.

My bridge open work permit to expire on 26 June 2015. Can i apply for my BOWP now itself because processing time is 46 days and by the time CIC opens my file it will be exactly 4 months before my current work permit expires.

I am doing this because i filed for my PR and i expecting a negative result for it and its almost 13 months now with now MR. If it rejects i will not be able to increase my work permit too.that is the reason why i want to apply 1 month before.

rabi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Guys i needed ur suggestion. I am in deep trouble please suggest me ASAP.

My bridge open work permit to expire on 26 June 2015. Can i apply for my BOWP now itself because processing time is 46 days and by the time CIC opens my file it will be exactly 4 months before my current work permit expires.

I am doing this because i filed for my PR and i expecting a negative result for it and its almost 13 months now with now MR. If it rejects i will not be able to increase my work permit too.that is the reason why i want to apply 1 month before.
Hi,

Why you are expecting negative result. Do you provide your company letter

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bouncer said:
Ofcourse I will be in Canada even three weeks after application, and they would know that I left Canada with my work permit details. My question was about courier of work permit. Its ways good to have diverse views, I will call CIC today and will go this way only if this is legal.
Did you got the answer after calling CIC??
if you did not called then read below link .. some one called and got the answer..

I was saying you same but you was.......
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-leave-canada-while-waiting-for-my-bowp-t267602.0.html

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
My case is slightly different, my current work permit will still be valid and I will come back for same employer.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
bouncer said:
My case is slightly different, my current work permit will still be valid and I will come back for same employer.
Then 200% you can travel without 2nd thought..

cec1979

Nov 10, 2014
BOWP received today by mail, paper application submitted to the new employer office 11/14. BOWP was issued 1/20.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bouncer said:
in this case , You can :)