+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bowp application

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
Hey all,
I'm currently trying to apply for bowp through my gc key login and I only get as far as determining my eligibility for an extension and a message pops up stating that there is either technical difficulties or the system is being updated. This has been for the last 2 weeks and I only have 2 more before my work expires. Can anyone provide any details on how they applied ? It would be much appreciated
Thanks

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kb88 said:
Hey all,
I'm currently trying to apply for bowp through my gc key login and I only get as far as determining my eligibility for an extension and a message pops up stating that there is either technical difficulties or the system is being updated. This has been for the last 2 weeks and I only have 2 more before my work expires. Can anyone provide any details on how they applied ? It would be much appreciated
Thanks
Try calling CIC call center, or emailing your issue with screenshot Technical Department.
If that doesn't work you always have an option for Paper application. It will take time though.

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
I was considering calling them or I may just try creating anew profile but I'll try one last time over the weekend before I call them Monday. Thanks for your response

nikhilpatil22

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2016
Med's Done....
18th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th Feb 2017
LANDED..........
18th Feb 2017, rainbow bridge
Kb88 said:
Hey all,
Thanks
Try again using different web browser i.e. Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kb88 said:
I finally figured it out thanks.
Please provide the details of issue/solution so someone in similar situation can refer to this thread and get some idea.

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
Please provide the details of issue/solution so someone in similar situation can refer to this thread and get some idea.
It was an error on my end ::) as I was applying for the extension it gave the option of permanently, under 6 months or over 6 months. I misunderstood the question and applied for permanent as it's for my pr application. This does not proceed to the next stage so ultimately you have to apply for either over 6 months or under.