18 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr 2016
LANDED..........
30-Apr 2016
CANIND007 said:
Hi All,

I am openning this old thread to know -

1) If there is anyone who has applied for PCC from BLS and got there PCC, Passport & work permit within 21 days(as suggested by them).

2) My current status while tracking online shows as - Processing at Consulate General. How much time will it take from here?

Can anyone help me in this regards - who have already went through this process

Thanks in advance!! :)
it can take 2 weeks, if you don't hear back then call the consulate directly.

Reactions: Deepdhindsasandhu

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted it on 2nd February 2016 (Tuesday) at Vancouver BLS center and the current status is - "Ready for collection". Guess Indian Consulate General must be doing over-time.

Best!

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi
Did you opt for pick up or delivered through FedEx?
I applied on 23rd Jan at Brampton office and opted for pick up...
It's still at the Consulate but in the meantime I was checking the pick up process when it's completed. But the BLS website is not clear enough.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PB02 said:
Hi
Did you opt for pick up or delivered through FedEx?
I applied on 23rd Jan at Brampton office and opted for pick up...
It's still at the Consulate but in the meantime I was checking the pick up process when it's completed. But the BLS website is not clear enough.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks
Hi - Initially I have chosen fedex services, but yesterday called the customer service and requested to change to 'self pick-up', but instead they still have already dispatched it by Fedex in the noon.

Once it is transferred to BLS from consulate, it doesn't take more than a day to get it delivered by Fedex. If you have already opted via. Fedex, don't make an attempt to change it to 'self pick-up'. It will further delay your application by a day or 2. My suggestion would be - just leave it as it is and hope you get it soon.

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
hemurk said:
Hi - Initially I have chosen fedex services, but yesterday called the customer service and requested to change to 'self pick-up', but instead they still have already dispatched it by Fedex in the noon.

Once it is transferred to BLS from consulate, it doesn't take more than a day to get it delivered by Fedex. If you have already opted via. Fedex, don't make an attempt to change it to 'self pick-up'. It will further delay your application by a day or 2. My suggestion would be - just leave it as it is and hope you get it soon.
Hi thanks for the reply.
I had opted for self pickup and the status on the application today changed from Inprocess to In transit. I am not sure about the pick up process from BLS Brampton office. On the website they have only given an option to print a fedex label.
Can anyone help with the process if they have picked up theirs from the office.
Thanks

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have to apply for Indian PCC for my dependent spouse at BLS International Canada. To prove his legal status in Canada, what should I provide?

He has a valid visa and immigration entry stamp on his passport. Is this sufficient? He is not given a copy of "Visitor Record" when we entered in Canada and officer told us it is not required. I am on work permit.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: nikita5890

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto
I am in the same boat.
I applied on 30th of August and I am still waiting. I have only a week more to go before my application expires.
Also, do they always change the status? and how can we track the passport once they send it from the Consulate?

Nov 24, 2016
ajtoronto said:
I am in the same boat.
I applied on 30th of August and I am still waiting. I have only a week more to go before my application expires.
Also, do they always change the status? and how can we track the passport once they send it from the Consulate?
Hi,
I have applied for the PCC on Nov 1st. And yet the same status of "Processing at Consulate General" is coming. My ITA expires in two weeks. Did you finally get your passport within your time frame? (Hope you did)!

Thanks

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
Hi All,

I am openning this old thread to know -

1) If there is anyone who has applied for PCC from BLS and got there PCC, Passport & work permit within 21 days(as suggested by them).

2) My current status while tracking online shows as - Processing at Consulate General. How much time will it take from here?

Can anyone help me in this regards - who have already went through this process

Thanks in advance!! :)
you will get email from passportseva indicating your police station...ask someone to go there and finish that verification...after that it will not take much time to finish it all

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
you will get email from passportseva indicating your police station...ask someone to go there and finish that verification...after that it will not take much time to finish it all
After how many days we got msg from pssport seva kendra when status is processing at consulate gen

Deva3

Jun 17, 2021
one of my friend got the status similar to this that means your PCC processed from indian consulate and sent to BLS.

Seems BLS is working quick now a days....

My friend came to this state with in 1 working week or so...

How long does it take to reach the application to local police station while the status of PCC showing in BLS as 'processing at consulate gen'

sanjeevramniwas

Apr 9, 2018
My status changed from “Application received” to “Under process” on BLS website. What does it mean? Wasn’t it supposed to change to “In transit from BLS to CGI”?

Lop@2

Dec 10, 2022
Hi what does status mean when it shows application processing at consulate general. is it still with BLS or at consulate general.
Thanks