waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,
I have blood in urine during the urine test at doctor office so she sent me to do blood test to see the function of my kidney and the test came back normal but the doctor told me that I will get some letter from immigration if further test is needed.

Yesterday my e cas just added " medical result was received by the visa office" so does it mean my medical test is ok ? Or I still have some chance to be asked to do extra test?

Is there anybody used to get the letter for extra test after the status " medical result was recieved"?

Thanks in advance for comments!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congratulations. Addition of the Medical line in ecase means your medical test is okay. Expect PPR anytime soon by God's grace.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
tigger007 said:
Hi,
I have blood in urine during the urine test at doctor office so she sent me to do blood test to see the function of my kidney and the test came back normal but the doctor told me that I will get some letter from immigration if further test is needed.

Yesterday my e cas just added " medical result was received by the visa office" so does it mean my medical test is ok ? Or I still have some chance to be asked to do extra test?

Is there anybody used to get the letter for extra test after the status " medical result was recieved"?

[/quote If medical result received is shown in your Ecas status it means no issue with your result.Your PPR is on the way

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Congrats, You have passed the Medical test as per CHC exceptions...Now you shall get PP very soon.
When was your Medical Done?

rabb rakha(God bless all)
Babbu

tigger007 said:
Hi,

tigger007

Dec 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-05-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks lukeke& cynmax

babbu.mann: my medical was first done on june 26 but the doctor found blood in my urine,so she ask me to come back for the urine test on july 16[ she thought maybe its my period ] but finally there is still some blood again!!!

My result reached ottawa on July 23 ,it was quick cuz i live in ottawa

Waiting waiting for PPR :) :) :)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
99 out of hundred if MR line display in ecas,that means Medical is accepted/approved for immigration standard.

congrats and need not to worried

tigger007 said:
Thanks lukeke& cynmax

babbu.mann: my medical was first done on june 26 but the doctor found blood in my urine,so she ask me to come back for the urine test on july 16[ she thought maybe its my period ] but finally there is still some blood again!!!

My result reached ottawa on July 23 ,it was quick cuz i live in ottawa

Waiting waiting for PPR :) :) :)