+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blacklist

May 17, 2019
Hello
My husband and I are the victim of Safiran Nobavaran agency in Tehran/Iran to which we reffered last year and asked to apply for visitor visa on behalf of us.About seven months after the biometrics,in case that we were not informed about neither the progress nor the result and the phone calls we made were all ignored,we went to Tehran to see them in person.It turned out that we were rejected.They refused to give us the rejection letter and after a few months of insisting they sent in the letter saying we were on the blacklist and not allowed to enter Canada for a period of five years,and to make a long story short,it turned out that they had forged some documents in order to rise the chances of getting the visa and reaching their goal and money.
The police here is acting on their own way but what we are concerned about is now a different issue.I am considering applying for a student visa in Europe,while we do not even know what those forged documents are(they might be fake schengen visas or financial or even identities or else),and they ignore to give us the account,would this affect the chance of getting the student visa in Europe?I mean are we carrying a bad resume worldwide now?
And what should really be done now?
Thank yoU

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If asked on any other visa applications, you will need to declare that Canada rejected your application because of misrepresentation and you were banned from applying for five years.

Canada will share this with other countries, but it is up to each other country as to how much they weigh the matter. It may not be a significant issue regarding EU visa applications if you declare it clearly, but it may still be considered a negative factor.

Having reported the fraud to the police is a good thing. If you have a record of a police report you may wish to keep that available in case you are asked to prove the agency defrauded you.

May 17, 2019
Thank you for the information
Now do you think it is fine to apply for the admission?are there chances around the corner?
Time matters you know,next semester starts in January.I worry about waiting till then and get refused for that negative point.I know I am qualified to get the admission.I just worry about the visa.
Our country is not holding a fine manner either and that could be another pain as well.
We are absolutely confused

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I can't really say if it's "fine" to apply for admission; I have no idea unfortunately. All I can say is that the way to find out is to apply?

Whatever you do, don't hire an agent unless you are absolutely, one hundred percent sure that they will not submit fake documents. Do as much of the application yourself as you can, and be honest and provide all details. Especially when the form may ask if you have ever been denied a visa before.

You're correct when you note that applicants from Iran have a harder time. It's unfortunate but it's the situation you are in. Your agent defrauding you now makes everything a little more complicated. I wish you good luck.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if my advice will work - but if you have your file number on your rejection letter, why dont you get GCMS Notes for your canadian application ?

GCMS notes will have detailed record of how your application was reviewed and will definitely have the document references which the canadian visa officer found out to be fake.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I am not sure if my advice will work - but if you have your file number on your rejection letter, why dont you get GCMS Notes for your canadian application ?

GCMS notes will have detailed record of how your application was reviewed and will definitely have the document references which the canadian visa officer found out to be fake.
1. You don't need the file number. One of the commercial companies (or a friend in Canada) can get the GCMS notes based on your name, dob and country of citizenship

Reactions: Farnoosh dabiri
May 17, 2019
Wel
I can't really say if it's "fine" to apply for admission; I have no idea unfortunately. All I can say is that the way to
I can't really say if it's "fine" to apply for admission; I have no idea unfortunately. All I can say is that the way to find out is to apply?

Whatever you do, don't hire an agent unless you are absolutely, one hundred percent sure that they will not submit fake documents. Do as much of the application yourself as you can, and be honest and provide all details. Especially when the form may ask if you have ever been denied a visa before.

You're correct when you note that applicants from Iran have a harder time. It's unfortunate but it's the situation you are in. Your agent defrauding you now makes everything a little more complicated. I wish you good luck.
thank you
I will apply

May 17, 2019

Thank you.yeah it is already processing.I just worry about my student visa in Denmark though.

May 17, 2019
Hi

1. You don't need the file number. One of the commercial companies (or a friend in Canada) can get the GCMS notes based on your name, dob and country of citizenship
Yeah thank you.We have asked a lawyer in Canada and he said it is going to take about a month.He is going to start this week.The only thing that matters now is my study plan in Denmark.I just worry if this rejection would affect that negatively!

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes GCMS notes take about a month. Its not a bad idea to hire a layer and proceed further but still i suggest you to get the whole copy of the GCMS notes from your lawyer, remove personal information and share the notes on this forum. Atleast you will have a second source of opinion.

May 17, 2019
Yes GCMS notes take about a month. Its not a bad idea to hire a layer and proceed further but still i suggest you to get the whole copy of the GCMS notes from your lawyer, remove personal information and share the notes on this forum. Atleast you will have a second source of opinion.
First I need to thank you for your useful opinions.Could you clarify what you mean exactly by removing the personal info please?