+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

birth cirtificate for the sponsored and ETC

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
On the document checklist

is photocopy of the birth certificate for the applicant necessary for in-canada application?

Thanks.

please help urgent

let me ask at this time also, do i need to spply for extension of stay when its close to my 6 months (from the US) if i have submitted my docs for permanent residency (even if my case was still now processed yet or not received aip yet)

Thanks

more questions to come regarding payment

can someone clarify and provide details of the option c that is required of the sponsor? We only have a two page summary of the previous year's income tax return, but i guess i am supposed to ask for the supporting income slips also, can that be arranged to be sent via canada post from the same phone call to 18009598281?

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bundori said:
On the document checklist

is photocopy of the birth certificate for the applicant necessary for in-canada applicat

Thanks.

please help urgent

let me ask at this time also, do i need to spply for extension of stay when its close to my 6 months (from the US) if i have submitted my docs for permanent residency (even if my case was still now processed yet or not received aip yet)

Thanks

more questions to come regarding payment

can someone clarify and provide details of the option c that is required of the sponsor? We only have a two page summary of the previous year's income tax return, but i guess i am supposed to ask for the supporting income slips also, can that be arranged to be sent via canada post from the same phone call to 18009598281?

Thank you
1. When all else fails, read the checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5491E.PDF you require a photocopy of the birth certificate.
2. No, if you requested the Appendix C from the above number, you don't have to submit the income slips.

PMM

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Do whatever the instructions for your visa office say.

If you are allowed to scan or photocopy it, you'll likely also need to have it notarized to verify that it matches the original.