+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate Not in English

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi,

What do you do when your Birth Certificate is not in English/French? Your Date of birth is on Passport, so, do you still send Birth Certificate? Any need for translation in English/French?

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freek4iphone said:
Hi,

What do you do when your Birth Certificate is not in English/French? Your Date of birth is on Passport, so, do you still send Birth Certificate? Any need for translation in English/French?

Thanks
All documents/certificates which are not in English or French must have the English/French translations. It is compulsory. Your guide explains all the requirements.

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
wilson said:
All documents/certificates which are not in English or French must have the English/French translations. It is compulsory. Your guide explains all the requirements.
Thanks, but is a Birth Certificate necessary when the DOB/father's/mother's name and place of birth is in Passport?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freek4iphone said:
Thanks, but is a Birth Certificate necessary when the DOB/father's/mother's name and place of birth is in Passport?
Yes, of course need a birth certificate. If no birth certificate available and if there is no chance to get one, a school certificate supported with a solemn affidavit is normally accepted in lieu of the birth certificate.

sachin9183

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
My birth was not registered, so I went to the local municipality to get the Non-availability of Birth Certificate, which they happily gave, but was in a native language.
so, I got this Non-availability of Birth certificate translated with a certified translator in English and wrote a cover letter stating that my school certificate and DOB on passport should be used.

8)

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
sachin9183 said:
My birth was not registered, so I went to the local municipality to get the Non-availability of Birth Certificate, which they happily gave, but was in a native language.
so, I got this Non-availability of Birth certificate translated with a certified translator in English and wrote a cover letter stating that my school certificate and DOB on passport should be used.

8)
where did you get it translated, Can someone recommend Hindi-English translators in/around Montreal area?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freek4iphone said:
where did you get it translated, Can someone recommend Hindi-English translators in/around Montreal area?
Check this link : http://www.aldus.ca/

http://asiatis.ca/en/services/translation/certified-translation/

Google "Certified translators" in your locality or check the Yellow pages.

Mitali