+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate Alternative - URGENT

im_loving_it

Jul 3, 2014
Hello everyone,

My wife is the main applicant for the NOC1123.

I just noticed that cic requires spouse birth certificate as well, now the thing is that my wife has the BC but I don't have it. My 10th/12th Mark sheets has different surname (Jain) while my passport and all other official docs has (Sethia) as surname, both are same but still different, specially for CIC.

So what's my alternative option? I can't get the BC done for sure, what else?

Please reply asap, as its holding up our application.

Thanks in advance

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should apply for affidavit thorugh your father or mother(stating that your birth certifictae is lost and not traceable).attached proof of 10 or any other marksheet where your clear name with your father or mother name and DOB are there.attach any other proof of DOB also with that.

i thinks this way it will work out(i used in this way some(i am just waiting for medical or interview)
(some others also did this)

goto not collectorate office or notary office(they know how to do this)(they can charge from 50 to 5000 rupees)its depends how you negotiate).even upto 1000 rupees is ok(afterall its your future depends on this)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im_loving_it said:
Hello everyone,

My wife is the main applicant for the NOC1123.

I just noticed that cic requires spouse birth certificate as well, now the thing is that my wife has the BC but I don't have it. My 10th/12th Mark sheets has different surname (Jain) while my passport and all other official docs has (Sethia) as surname, both are same but still different, specially for CIC.

So what's my alternative option? I can't get the BC done for sure, what else?

Please reply asap, as its holding up our application.

Thanks in advance

Please connect here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/connect-for-filling-forms-birthmarriage-certificates-passport-issues-t238470.0.html