Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
can someone please post these new rules: for example how many points in a1/a2/b1 according to listening and writing part? thanks

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hello Eveyone,

Anyone has any idea when is the next interview Mission to India (New Delhi). When will the biq mission page will be updated?

Got My AOR on 23rd March 2011.

Thanks

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
There is one running till Jun 30 as given on the site. But whats coming after that is anyones guess. there is one around oct-nov usually scheduled for India.
Hope it continues this year too ! :)

Thomas1987 said:
Hello Eveyone,

Anyone has any idea when is the next interview Mission to India (New Delhi). When will the biq mission page will be updated?

Got My AOR on 23rd March 2011.

Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
May god bless you my brother... :)
Hope to see your words become true...

vibez_well said:
There is one running till Jun 30 as given on the site. But whats coming after that is anyones guess. there is one around oct-nov usually scheduled for India.
Hope it continues this year too ! :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dear forum members,
I am updating a tracker for AOR of applicants of biq hk. Based on this we can track the current status of interviews for biq hk applicants.

Last member knivesvente has updated his details:

see his file number is 81xxx, so from 12.2010 (aislam) to 04.2012 (knivesvente), there are 818xx-661xx = 15700 files submitted to BIQ HK during this period of 17 months, so an average of 900 files per months received by BIQ HK for this period.

other forum members, pls update your details too :)

Member Country Dt printed on AOR AOR/No. Dossier Interview Date/Location

Saeid l l Jan.2010 l l 07.02.2011/New Delhi
angeleye l l 21.04.2010 l l 19.09.2011/Hong Kong
vickyRocks l l 17.08.2010 l HA0000601xx l Awaiting
asw l l 26.10.2010 l l 15.03.2012/NA
quebec2011 l l 27.10.2010 l l Awaiting he got Preliminary Evaluation from BIQ for shortage of 2 points, so file processed / HK
aislam l l 07.12.2010 l HA0000661xx l Awaiting
Feb-11 l l 28.02.2011 l l Awaiting
Myhope l l 01.03.2011 l l Awaiting
applicant.wife l l 17.03.2011 l HA0000691xx l Awaiting
Thomas1987 l l 22.03.2011 l l Awaiting
Yogie l l 25.03.2011 l HA0000693xx l Awaiting
a l l May.2011 l l Sep.2011/Hong Kong (AOT in priority)HK
devang3d l l 11.07.2011 l l Awaiting
fanneselga l l 28.07.2011 l l 09.02.2012/NA (AOT is in priority)
Vibez_well l l 01.08.2011 l l Awaiting
GalaxyQ l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
shersta l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
Kaps1706 l l 31.08.2011 l l Awaiting
varunynr l l 29.09.2011 l l Awaiting
Meemansa l l 20.10.2011 l l Awaiting
maccuet l l 22.10.2011 l l Awaiting
harit79 l India l 30.10.2011 l HA0000754xx l Awaiting
mkshah l India l 11.11.2011 l HA0000765xx l Awaiting
Brad_cin_dell l l 15.11.2011 l l Awaiting
nursegio l l 08.12.2011 l l 05.06.2012/ (AOT is in priority)HK
Pony l l 15.12.2011 l l Awaiting
grimreaper l l 20.12.2011 l l Awaiting
mdammalli l l 29.12.2011 l l Awaiting
jz2011quebec l l 07.01.2012 l l Awaiting
maryr l l 26.01.2012 l l Awaiting
Freddy83 l l ---- l l ----
knivesvente l Philippines l 20.04.2012 l HA0000818xx l Put on Waiting List (AOT in priority)

Note:post is updated after AOR of knivesvente is updated.

pixie13

May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum members! I've been following this thread for a while and learnt a lot of stuff and now it's time for me to share my interview experience with everyone. I had my interview in Hong Kong on 17th May 2012 at 1330hrs. First of all, here's some background info about myself: I'm a Registered Nurse, completed by Bachelor of Nursing in Australia, and have about 3.5 years' nursing experience in total. I'm the principal applicant and applied with my husband who is now an apprentice plumber.

We applied in March 2011, got the AOR after about 2 weeks and then in June 2011 got the ‘intention to refuse' letter as I completed my 3 year degree in less than 3 years (waaaay earlier than 3 years as I had managed to complete it quickly). The IO wasn't satisfied and wanted proof that it is a genuine degree from a genuine university as it sort of appeared a bit dodgy that I managed to complete my degree within a short period of time. So I gathered and sent supporting documents in August to refute this claim (was given 60 days to do this) and then in November 2011 got a letter saying that we were in the interview waiting list and finally in February 2012 was told that the interview will be in May 2012.

I prepared for the interview by having a file with details about various stuff like rent, housing market, different neighbourhoods and where to stay, labour market (outlook for nurses, RN job profile, salary, employment rates, etc.), hospitals that I can work in Montreal and other regions in Quebec, process and application forms for obtaining registration from OIIQ, climate, cost of living (Montreal compared with Toronto and Vancouver), quality of living, society, economy, health, education, common values, political and legal systems, learning French, obtaining drivers licence, public transport, etc. The portfolio consisted of a 37 page MS Word document, with about another 30-40 pages of printouts from the internet. We also had printouts of job ads from Emploi Quebec.

On the day of the interview we arrived about 30mins prior to the interview to discover that my husband and I were the only ones there! There weren't any applicants except for the two of us! Got called in by the IO to his office later on; the IO was a middle aged man and had a friendly attitude and greeted us pleasantly. Asked for our passports, and then went through my application and asked a few questions in French, such as the number of hours that I work, where I live, if we've been to Montreal (no to this), family in Quebec (no to this), if we have any kids (no to this), my job duties, if I liked my job, etc. He asked to see only a few of my education certificates, work certificates and French language documents (selected 3/12 in the form - I just went for classes at AF, so I got a letter from my teacher).

Then in English he asked me to name some cities in Quebec, to briefly describe the process of obtaining registration from OIIQ and what a nurse's salary is. He was surprised at the salary and asked how I knew this, so I grabbed this opportunity to show him my portfolio and showed him the printout with nurse's salary, outlook by region, employment rate, etc. He was impressed with this and went through a few more pages (maybe about 1/10 of the whole portfolio) and said ‘bon bon, you can use this for later'. He explained about the importance of French and stated that French was like a religion in Quebec and that I had to convince him of my French skills otherwise I would not get the certificate that day! He also explained how difficult it can be for doctors and nurses in Quebec having to work overtime as there weren't enough staff and the budget being spread thin. He then asked, ‘so do you still want to go to Quebec?' and I was like ‘of course!'.

He then asked for my husband's education and work certificates and French language documents (selected 1/12 in the form - letter from AF again), and asked him a few questions in French such as what's your name, how are you, what's your occupation, do you like your job, etc.

He then said OK, I've entered your details into the grid. I just know that we got 4/6 for adaptability and in the end or at some point our total was 69 points (well the last time I saw while doing the calculations together). And then he asked, do you know what this means? To this my husband replied, “Welcome to Quebec!!” The IO then said, “go ahead hug each other and give your wife a kiss!!” The IO continued explaining a bit more about starting a new life in Montreal, and how we have to learn to walk again (as in walking on ice) and we'll fall down a couple of times, but we'll get up again. He also said to take the time to adapt to your new life and gave us the printout of the CSQ (with priority treatment and valid for 36 months), and other info about Quebec.

Well that's it really... the whole interview took about 45 mins. Just make sure that you brush up on your French, take all the required original documents, research about Quebec and keep your hopes up because it was a very long and excruciating wait for the interview, but it was all worth it in the end!!

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Thanks Pixie,
for very useful information.
Au-revoir!

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Hi,

Is there anyone who has applied on r before 2010 Oct and has not got yet any Interview related comuniaction from BIQ?
FYI, I have applied in Oct'10 (NOC-1241 & 1111), till yet awaiting for interview.

Thanks,
Kala

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blocker said:
o my god how much time will take for interview since jan2012 after receiving letter of in waiting list...
Usually you will get it after 2-3 months or maybe less for the intervew date. The around 3 months prior to te day itself. Hope this helps.

A.

geethareddy

Jun 30, 2012
pixie13 said:
Hello forum members! I've been following this thread for a while and learnt a lot of stuff and now it's time for me to share my interview experience with everyone. I had my interview in Hong Kong on 17th May 2012 at 1330hrs. First of all, here's some background info about myself: I'm a Registered Nurse, completed by Bachelor of Nursing in Australia, and have about 3.5 years' nursing experience in total. I'm the principal applicant and applied with my husband who is now an apprentice plumber.

We applied in March 2011, got the AOR after about 2 weeks and then in June 2011 got the ‘intention to refuse' letter as I completed my 3 year degree in less than 3 years (waaaay earlier than 3 years as I had managed to complete it quickly). The IO wasn't satisfied and wanted proof that it is a genuine degree from a genuine university as it sort of appeared a bit dodgy that I managed to complete my degree within a short period of time. So I gathered and sent supporting documents in August to refute this claim (was given 60 days to do this) and then in November 2011 got a letter saying that we were in the interview waiting list and finally in February 2012 was told that the interview will be in May 2012.

I prepared for the interview by having a file with details about various stuff like rent, housing market, different neighbourhoods and where to stay, labour market (outlook for nurses, RN job profile, salary, employment rates, etc.), hospitals that I can work in Montreal and other regions in Quebec, process and application forms for obtaining registration from OIIQ, climate, cost of living (Montreal compared with Toronto and Vancouver), quality of living, society, economy, health, education, common values, political and legal systems, learning French, obtaining drivers licence, public transport, etc. The portfolio consisted of a 37 page MS Word document, with about another 30-40 pages of printouts from the internet. We also had printouts of job ads from Emploi Quebec.

On the day of the interview we arrived about 30mins prior to the interview to discover that my husband and I were the only ones there! There weren't any applicants except for the two of us! Got called in by the IO to his office later on; the IO was a middle aged man and had a friendly attitude and greeted us pleasantly. Asked for our passports, and then went through my application and asked a few questions in French, such as the number of hours that I work, where I live, if we've been to Montreal (no to this), family in Quebec (no to this), if we have any kids (no to this), my job duties, if I liked my job, etc. He asked to see only a few of my education certificates, work certificates and French language documents (selected 3/12 in the form - I just went for classes at AF, so I got a letter from my teacher).

Then in English he asked me to name some cities in Quebec, to briefly describe the process of obtaining registration from OIIQ and what a nurse's salary is. He was surprised at the salary and asked how I knew this, so I grabbed this opportunity to show him my portfolio and showed him the printout with nurse's salary, outlook by region, employment rate, etc. He was impressed with this and went through a few more pages (maybe about 1/10 of the whole portfolio) and said ‘bon bon, you can use this for later'. He explained about the importance of French and stated that French was like a religion in Quebec and that I had to convince him of my French skills otherwise I would not get the certificate that day! He also explained how difficult it can be for doctors and nurses in Quebec having to work overtime as there weren't enough staff and the budget being spread thin. He then asked, ‘so do you still want to go to Quebec?' and I was like ‘of course!'.

He then asked for my husband's education and work certificates and French language documents (selected 1/12 in the form - letter from AF again), and asked him a few questions in French such as what's your name, how are you, what's your occupation, do you like your job, etc.

He then said OK, I've entered your details into the grid. I just know that we got 4/6 for adaptability and in the end or at some point our total was 69 points (well the last time I saw while doing the calculations together). And then he asked, do you know what this means? To this my husband replied, “Welcome to Quebec!!” The IO then said, “go ahead hug each other and give your wife a kiss!!” The IO continued explaining a bit more about starting a new life in Montreal, and how we have to learn to walk again (as in walking on ice) and we'll fall down a couple of times, but we'll get up again. He also said to take the time to adapt to your new life and gave us the printout of the CSQ (with priority treatment and valid for 36 months), and other info about Quebec.

Well that's it really... the whole interview took about 45 mins. Just make sure that you brush up on your French, take all the required original documents, research about Quebec and keep your hopes up because it was a very long and excruciating wait for the interview, but it was all worth it in the end!!
Congrats on your selection. We recently got a letter saying that our application has been started process, and we are going to get the interview date soon (I am expecting it may be in AUG/SEP 2012). I am so nervous, my husband is principal applicant. As we are also applied as "wife and husband", i think we need to attend together right?
I just want to ask you one question, Did you talk in French right from start to end of the interview or Is that OK to talk in ENGLISH if we cannot deliver the message in French. We are trying to learn more about Quebec and different other questions, we just registered in Alliance Francis for French. We put our French level as Intermediate, but we haven't put any efforts so far ???
Now we would like to take this 1 month time and put very serious efforts.

Please assist and suggest us at this situation with your valuable suggestions.

Thank you so much.

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
geethareddy said:
Congrats on your selection. We recently got a letter saying that our application has been started process, and we are going to get the interview date soon (I am expecting it may be in AUG/SEP 2012). I am so nervous, my husband is principal applicant. As we are also applied as "wife and husband", i think we need to attend together right?
I just want to ask you one question, Did you talk in French right from start to end of the interview or Is that OK to talk in ENGLISH if we cannot deliver the message in French. We are trying to learn more about Quebec and different other questions, we just registered in Alliance Francis for French. We put our French level as Intermediate, but we haven't put any efforts so far ???

Thank you so much.

When Did you applied and What are your categories of Profession? Thanks.

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
Congrats on your selection.
I have applied in Jul'11 and still waiting for interview call. I hope it come through. The earlier the better.

pixie13

May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi geethareddy

Thank you for your wishes and sorry for the extremely late reply!

Yes, you both will have to attend the interview together and the IO will ask questions from both of you, so make sure that you both are well prepared for questions relating to your jobs, how you will survive, future plans, about Quebec, common values and most importantly FRENCH! Like I stated in my post, the IO told us that French is like a religion in Quebec. Make sure the two of you work hard on your French skills as this is extremely important in the interview, especially for the principal applicant who will be doing most of the talking. I do hope you've started going to Alliance Francaise...go for some private lessons there, so you get one on one time with the tutor; I did this for a couple of months as I found a good teacher at AF (went for group classes initially, then switched to private lessons) and then my husband joined me later (after he too attended group classes). Listen to Coffee Break French everyday...extremely useful, short sessions.

During our interview, the IO started out in French and I was able to answer the basic questions that he asked in French. He then switched to English and then we continued the interview in English. I'm sure it's fine to answer in English if you can't express yourself in French (that's what we were planning to do anyway) but try to answer in French as much as possible to show that you are making the effort to learn and understand the language.

Good luck with your preparation and hope you get the interview date soon!

geethareddy said:

Thank you so much.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
STILLHOPE said:
Hello

Mr partial ji ki haal chaal hai asi vee thoda padosi hain.
Nice to be in this forum
Dear Frend

I have applied on Dec-11 and have also cleared A1 level of French and going to apeared for A2 in August. I have done B.Sc in Chemistry and working in Quality control department.

Do you have any idea, if my profile is being considered in requlated profession in Qubec? Is that having any impact on my visa procedure?

I am bit nervous about the French language proficiency, Could you please share your experiance of interview?

Thanks to all
-Vicky