Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Yogie, please private message me -- i can't message you for some reason.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi friend, you will not be able to send PM to any member until count of your posts on this forum reaches over 10. Now u r just 1 post short of 10 posts. :)
encrypted2011 said:
Yogie, please private message me -- i can't message you for some reason.

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Band 8 , Attached with Application along with French DELF results
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Friends,

Another query open for discussion :

A person applies for QSW in Aug,11 (Before 6 Dec,2011 rules change notification) and is DELF B1 qualified. What happens if he clears B2 in June,2012 ?

Would the 16/25 rule(Both in speaking and listening) of DELF apply for calculation of DELF B2 points in his application. Ideally shouldnt rule prior to 06 Dec,2011 apply for his additional points calculation. ( I am asking this considering the case if he scores <16/25 for listening and speaking in DELF B2)

Also I presume there should be no 16/25 criteria applicable for his DELF certifications(A1,A2 and B1) which he cleared before Dec,2011.

Discretion requested.

P.S: The person mentioned above is me.

Thanks

Varun

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi friend, you will not be able to send PM to any member until count of your posts on this forum reaches over 10. Now u r just 1 post short of 10 posts. :)
@encrypted2011

Yeah, as mkshah said above, post 1 more post here and then u will be able to post PM anybody on this forum..

Yogie

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Happy holidays everyone! my 10th post :D

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Yogie/MKshah/Concerned Folks ,

I do see Most of you have applied for QSW in April(Yogie) and Sept(Mkshah) , I do not see any update for you post that. I too applied in Aug ,2011 and got AOR in Sept,2011 and am yet to receive any communication from BIQ Hkong. Lets stay in touch and loop me into the future conversations (I am a occasional visitior to the forum)

Wishing you all very Happy New Year going ahead.

Thanks

Varun

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi varun,
Welcome to the forum friend,
I can see that u joined the forum recently.

pls be in touch for any update in status... :)
varunynr said:

I do see Most of you have applied for QSW in April(Yogie) and Sept(Mkshah) , I do not see any update for you post that. I too applied in Aug ,2011 and got AOR in Sept,2011 and am yet to receive any communication from BIQ Hkong. Lets stay in touch and loop me into the future conversations (I am a occasional visitior to the forum)

Thanks

Varun

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varunynr said:

Thanks

Varun
Hi Varun,

Welcome to the board !!! well, there is no update at my side ... just waiting...and waiting... :( :( :(

Yogie

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Mkshah/Yogie,

Appreciate the reply. I joined the forum long ago last year but was a occasional visitor. Hopefully , I would try to follow it regularly this time.

@ Yogie : I wish you to get a reply early , I presume you applied earliest amongst all of us.

@Yogie/Mkshah : Can you please reply another of my query addressed earlier to this post.

Also not forgetting , I wish a very prosperous New Year to all forum mates and wish they get their canadian dreams realised soon.

P.S : May I be able to PM after my 10th Post :)

Regards

Varun

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ok, so welcome back on the forum bro :)
Have u sent ur application for CSQ?
And regarding ur previous query, pls repost it here, so that we can answer it. :)
varunynr said:
Dear Mkshah/Yogie,

Appreciate the reply. I joined the forum long ago last year but was a occasional visitor. Hopefully , I would try to follow it regularly this time.

@ Yogie : I wish you to get a reply early , I presume you applied earliest amongst all of us.

@ Yogie/Mkshah : Can you please reply another of my query addressed earlier to this post.

Also not forgetting , I wish a very prosperous New Year to all forum mates and wish they get their canadian dreams realised soon.

P.S : May I be able to PM after my 10th Post :)

Regards

Varun

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Thanks MKShah ,

Here it goes again :

A person applies for QSW in Aug,11 (Before 6 Dec,2011 rules change notification) and is DELF B1 qualified. What happens if he clears B2 in June,2012 ?

Would the 16/25 rule(Both in speaking and listening) of DELF apply for calculation of DELF B2 points in his application. Ideally shouldnt rule prior to 06 Dec,2011 apply for his additional points calculation. ( I am asking this considering the case if he scores <16/25 for listening and speaking in DELF B2)

Also I presume there should be no 16/25 criteria applicable for his DELF certifications(A1,A2 and B1) which he cleared before Dec,2011.

Discretion requested.

Hopefully that should answer when I filed for CSQ :)

Thanks

Varun

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi varunynr,
Check this from the official site of the government of Quebec:

"Coming into force of the mandatory use of language proficiency tests

Effective December 6, 2011, all new candidates from the skilled worker subcategory who wish to obtain points in the selection grid for their French proficiency (applicants and spouses) and English proficiency (applicants only) must enclose with their immigration application attestations of results recognized by the Ministère. Children accompanying their parents are exempt from this new requirement.

In addition to optimizing the Ministère's selection practices, standardized tests ensure that the evaluation of candidates for their French and English proficiency is accurate, consistent and fair.

Effective December 6, 2011, the results of language competency tests recognized by the Ministère are the only language proficiency evaluation tool used for immigration candidates who submit an Application for Selection Certificate. Candidates who do not wish to submit an attestation of results recognized by the Ministère must specify this in the Application for Selection Certificate by marking the appropriate box on the form. They will not obtain any points for the language proficiency criterion.

For more information on this subject or to obtain a list of accredited centres for language competency tests recognized by the Ministère, please consult the Permanent workers - Proficiency in French or English section."

Here is the link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html

Also read this link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/language-tests-now-required-for-french-and-english-points-under-quebec-skilled-workers-program.html

This change is not retroactive, so applications received at Quebec Immigration visa offices before December 5th (or postmarked before December 5th) do not need to submit language test scores - in these cases their language proficiency will continue to be evaluated at an interview. However, according to Robert Baril, Quebec Assistant Deputy Minister for Immigration, "[We] suggest that all candidates whose applications were received before December 5th to [also] submit test scores to confirm their language skills in French and English; this can help the candidate and accelerate the processing of their application."

varunynr said:
Thanks MKShah ,

Here it goes again :

Discretion requested.

Hopefully that should answer when I filed for CSQ :)

Thanks

Varun

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Mkshah,

Thanks for the reply , so the answers are :

1) Submission of DELF(B2) results would be calculated on post 6 Dec,2011 criteria for myself.
2) Being a retrospective decision , the scores for Delf exams would be analysed at interview stage for scores submitted before 6 Dec , 2011.

Thanks

Varun

Ravi09

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
20-Dec-2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 2012
Hi All,

I have applied for Quebec QSW in Nov and i got the acknowledgment as well :)

I would like to stay in touch with u guys

Advance New years wishes to everyone on this Forum

Good Luck to everyone

Cheers!!!!!
Ravi