+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biq hong kong

decent22

Nov 2, 2011
quebec2011 said:
I am applying from bangalore, I am not only interested to QSW but also I have been waiting for more than 13 months for My interview now.

Please ask your question or pasted again so that I could help out, coz I couldn't find it.

thanks
Thanks for reply!
I am sorry for your long waiting of 13 months, but i think you will attend your interview soon.

My question was:-

Would someone, who got CSQ from India(or applied for CSQ) explain me is it necessary to apply for a Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (Comparative Evaluation for Studies Done Outside Québec) before applying for CSQ?

I have done Bachelors in Engineering (Civil, 4 years) from India and need to know is it necessary to get comparative evaluation for your qualification? or i can directly send transcripts/diploma certificates to BIQ, Hong Kong and they themselves compare it with Quebec diplomas and award me 10 points (i think so).

Also please tell me is it mandatory to get permit/license to practise your profession from regulatory body(who governs the specific profession) before applying for CSQ?

I got an answer from Username solokru as:-

Let me try to answer this even though I'm from the Philippines. The answer is no. You won't need the Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec unless you are trying to register to an order. Also, It is not mandatory to get a permit/license before you apply for a CSQ but you can start to apply for one even though you are outside Quebec.

Good luck!

Kindly verify if it applies to prospective immigrants from India. I belongs to Jalandhar, Punjab and got Bachelors of Engineering (Civil, 4 years).

Thanks again,
Have A Nice Day!!!

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Any interview calls/updates anyone? I'm entering my 9th month since AOR...

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to BIQ-HK to update my email address and ask whether they received the copies of our DELF A1 certificates. I also asked for an update regarding the status of my file and this is their reply:

"Status
Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

With continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice."

Note: My AOT is not in the priority list.

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Is there anybody who got a response from BIQ.
Since Nov11, I'm waiting ....is there anybody gone through interview ...or got any thing for the month or we have Feb to wait for .....????

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Just to update you all..

Last week, I sent an email to BIQ HK asking status of my application.

On the next day, they replied to my mail mentioning that they have received my documents, :) but due to heavy numbers of applications received by them, it is waiting to be opened.:(

So.... at least I have something to cheer for now... that they confirmed that my application is received and they will open it soon for further processing :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
mkshah said:
Just to update you all..

Last week, I sent an email to BIQ HK asking status of my application.

On the next day, they replied to my mail mentioning that they have received my documents, :) but due to heavy numbers of applications received by them, it is waiting to be opened.:(

So.... at least I have something to cheer for now... that they confirmed that my application is received and they will open it soon for further processing :)
Hi..i would like to ask, what is your aot?

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Any body is waiting for MR like me? i applied for CSQ in 2005 .got csq in april 2009

thanks

Nov 17, 2011
Is there any one who need to take a french language test?

BIQ HK sent me a letter to let me attend the TEFAQ test, and send them the result in 120days...

i sent the documents to HK in july 2011, and field in Statistics, uhhh..i don't know whether is a priority situation.

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
27412741 said:

BIQ HK sent me a letter to let me attend the TEFAQ test, and send them the result in 120days...

i sent the documents to HK in july 2011, and field in Statistics, uhhh..i don't know whether is a priority situation.

Hey 27412741

I also received same letter in June 2011 and am going to send my TCF test result soon and when did you receive this letter?

Nov 17, 2011
palakdhagia said:
Hey 27412741

I also received same letter in June 2011 and am going to send my TCF test result soon and when did you receive this letter?
enchante~

BIQ sent it on 1st Nov, and i got it ten days later.

oral expression to B2 of CECR, wow, it could be a little hard to me. :(

do you have any method to improve the oral expression? thx~

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Wow, you mean to say that BIQ is asking us to appear for french exams if test results are not attached ?

palakdhagia said:
Hey 27412741

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
yeah, it seems statistics is a a priority area for them. good for you ! :)

27412741 said:

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
27412741 said:
enchante~

BIQ sent it on 1st Nov, and i got it ten days later.

oral expression to B2 of CECR, wow, it could be a little hard to me. :(

do you have any method to improve the oral expression? thx~

I dont get you,have you cleared B2 ? or you are going to take exam??

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow the link

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/recherches-statistiques/BulletinStatistique-2011trimestre2-ImmigrationQuebec.pdf

It shows Quebec Govt's research and statistics for year 2011 till June and comparison vs year 2010.

Till June 2011 apprx 24700 immigrants are migrated/visa issued from across world and they are targeting 52k to 55k by the end of this year.

continent wise figures are given

Really interesting to read