+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biomteric appointment for Lahore & Islamabad

adnanabid

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys,
I have tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything exact so maybe if you can lead me to the right direction. I've always used these forums for any help in the past but I don't think I've ever posted anything till now. Will really appreciate your help
I applied for a supervisa for my parents-in-laws online from Canada and the biometric request via email came the next day. So I told my parents-In-laws to call for a biometric appointment and they found out that there is nothing available for Feb 2019. Their deadline on the letter is March 03 and not just that but the total time for supervisa is 134 days from Pakistan so we are really tight on time as we want them to be here by summer.

I went ahead and created an online account as well on their website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Home/SelectVAC and my mother-in-law has been calling 6 times a day but still nothing and I have been checking all day periodically online but nothing is available. It actually shows nothing availlable at all even till December 2019.

Lots of appointments available in Karachi office but nothing for Lahore and Islamabad. There is clearly an issue with their process or office that they are running. Maybe we need to ask the high commission there to have another Biometric place as these guys cannot and do not have the capacity to entertain the normal population.

In the short-term I would like to ask if anyone from Lahore or Islamabad was successful in getting a biometric appointment and how did they get it. I read somewhere to try at 3pm, then 6pm and even 9pm and I have tried all those times but still nothing.

Will really appreciate any guidance here.

Regards,
Adnan

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
I am facing the same issue.... Did you find a solution?

adnanabid

Feb 5, 2019
So I kept on trying every day whenever i got time mostly between 7pm and 10pm MST and also 6am - 8 am MST. One day i found one spot at around 9pm MST for Lahore location but it would keep on saying there are appointments avalibale but when I would go on the next screen it would show nothing which actually means that someone already took it and the system hasn't updated yet. Then at one point we even decided to travel all the way to Karachi as Karachi's calendar is always opened so we booked one appointmnet there.
Then one day after trying every day for more than a week, at around 7 am MST, i found some slots opened up in ISLBD, but then since we had booked in Karachi the system wouldn't let me book it so then i quickly went in and first cancelled the karachi spots and then logged back in and got the ISLBD spots. Also this was wednesday when i was doing this and slots available were for the following Friday morning so we had to book that and then were alhumdulillah able to make it. so be ready for such last minute appointment slots as well.
For lahore people atleast Islamabad is one more option close enough so keep on trying for both Lahore and Islamabad and inshallah will find a spot soon enough.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
So I kept on trying every day whenever i got time mostly between 7pm and 10pm MST and also 6am - 8 am MST. One day i found one spot at around 9pm MST for Lahore location but it would keep on saying there are appointments avalibale but when I would go on the next screen it would show nothing which actually means that someone already took it and the system hasn't updated yet. Then at one point we even decided to travel all the way to Karachi as Karachi's calendar is always opened so we booked one appointmnet there.
Then one day after trying every day for more than a week, at around 7 am MST, i found some slots opened up in ISLBD, but then since we had booked in Karachi the system wouldn't let me book it so then i quickly went in and first cancelled the karachi spots and then logged back in and got the ISLBD spots. Also this was wednesday when i was doing this and slots available were for the following Friday morning so we had to book that and then were alhumdulillah able to make it. so be ready for such last minute appointment slots as well.
For lahore people atleast Islamabad is one more option close enough so keep on trying for both Lahore and Islamabad and inshallah will find a spot soon enough.
Hi brother. I am trying online and it always give error message saying you need to select both date and time slot, although there are no time slot shown on page.

adnanabid

Feb 5, 2019
Yes, That means you are not selecting any date or time and if there is no date and time available then that means the system has not updated yet. So there must be a time slot that opened up in the past few hours and you are able to see on the first screen and proceed to the 2nd screen but when on second screen if there is no day and time highlighted then its most probably taken. So keep on trying till you see something on the calendar as highlighted. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jahanzaibkh

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Yes, That means you are not selecting any date or time and if there is no date and time available then that means the system has not updated yet. So there must be a time slot that opened up in the past few hours and you are able to see on the first screen and proceed to the 2nd screen but when on second screen if there is no day and time highlighted then its most probably taken. So keep on trying till you see something on the calendar as highlighted. Hope this helps.
Thanks brother