Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
Received Client Application summary and can see UCI number updated now. No Biometrics Letter yet
ETA - Received Biometrics Instruction Letter

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
I applied super visa for my parents on May 17th. My dad is the primary applicant. My mom got the biometric instruction letter within 24 hours. But, I haven't received BIL for my dad yet.

alaska.makkal

May 22, 2024
Hello. I applied for both my parents visitor visa together, as a group on the same day (May 16)
Received biometrics invite letter only for my mom (Got it within a few hours). But still haven't received a biometrics invite letter for my father, who is actually the primary applicant.
Anyone in a similar situation? I am unable to reach the consulate, because they are responding to emails and not able to get any agent on the phone, its going to automated responses.
Anyone knows if this is normal? Anyone in a similar situation?

Thank you

Jul 27, 2021
Hello. I applied for both my parents visitor visa together, as a group on the same day (May 16)
Received biometrics invite letter only for my mom (Got it within a few hours). But still haven't received a biometrics invite letter for my father, who is actually the primary applicant.
Anyone in a similar situation? I am unable to reach the consulate, because they are responding to emails and not able to get any agent on the phone, its going to automated responses.

Thank you
Yes! I'm in the similar situation. I'm not able to reach ircc too.

Pari Canada

May 24, 2024
Hi guys,

same here. I applied visitor visa for my family on 18th may, 2024. however, i haven't receive biometric instruction letter yet. summary of submission is also not updated yet. all i recived the confirmation of submission. Any advise on this? As per IRCC website, biometric instruction letter and summary of submitted file should be uploaded with 24 hours of submission.

Reactions: Anuj Vikram

flores

Oct 7, 2018
after 10 days, received biometrics both for father and mother. another waiting process after bio submitted.

Jul 27, 2021
Hi guys,

same here. I applied visitor visa for my family on 18th may, 2024. however, i haven't receive biometric instruction letter yet. summary of submission is also not updated yet. all i recived the confirmation of submission. Any advise on this? As per IRCC website, biometric instruction letter and summary of submitted file should be uploaded with 24 hours of submission.
Same

Jul 27, 2021

Thank you
Hi, did you get any update on BIL?