+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics is required for Supervisa or not (INDIA) ?

CaniVisa

May 18, 2016
Hi,
I applied for Supervisa for my mother on May 27 (online) with upfront medical. Her medical passed with in 3 days and i received her passport request on may 15, 2016. My question is "she need to go for bio-metics before super visa ?" or its not required ? Visa office is NEW DELHI India

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i received her passport request on may 15, 2016
Congrats.... your mom will get her Super Visa soon.

Have you submitted her passport? Guess you meant June 15

To answer your question:
No, Indian nationals do not have to give biometrics

lsaba

May 31, 2016
Re: medical exam and addtional documents required

my parents submitted their super visa application (paper application) in May 25 at the VFS office in Srilanka. 8 days latere (June 7) they were asked to provide additional documents such as all three of our birth certificates ( father, mother and the host). the additional documents were submitted at VFS office on June 10 and medical was done on June 13, but my mother medical has passed as I see online update on my CIC account 2 days ago but my father medical is still in review eventhough they did at the same time also it is still shows additional documents required. At this point is it normal for the medical to be processed in two different times eventhough it is sent at the same time and do u think the additional documents would be received by the embassy but they did not verify and confirm it yet? as the online status makes me quite concerned. any reply would be appreciated

CaniVisa

May 18, 2016
Re: medical exam and addtional documents required

lsaba said:
my parents submitted their super visa application (paper application) in May 25 at the VFS office in Srilanka. 8 days latere (June 7) they were asked to provide additional documents such as all three of our birth certificates ( father, mother and the host). the additional documents were submitted at VFS office on June 10 and medical was done on June 13, but my mother medical has passed as I see online update on my CIC account 2 days ago but my father medical is still in review eventhough they did at the same time also it is still shows additional documents required. At this point is it normal for the medical to be processed in two different times eventhough it is sent at the same time and do u think the additional documents would be received by the embassy but they did not verify and confirm it yet? as the online status makes me quite concerned. any reply would be appreciated
I think its normal. But i am not expert in this. Sorry

CaniVisa

May 18, 2016
I got Super Visa for my Mother. Thank you guys. Sharing timelines with you

Visa office New Delhi-India
Applied (online)- May 27,2016 (with upfront medical done)
Updated Medical passed with in 2 days - May 29,2016 (aprox)
Passport request Received: June 15, 2016 (Deposited on same day)
Passport received on June 25, 2016

Total time taken by embassy: 1 Month (aprox)
if you will take out weekly offs (Saturdays and Sundays) it's 22 days. (as stated on embassy website)

Thank you Guys.