+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Email

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
Hi there,

My parents just got their biometrics done and they were asked for a email...they gave a email that was different from the email used for their account (cic account) ....will everything still be okay? Will their documents still be sent through if they are different?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi there,

My parents just got their biometrics done and they were asked for a email...they gave a email that was different from the email used for their account (cic account) ....will everything still be okay? Will their documents still be sent through if they are different?
No worries. Any communication from IRCC would be to the emails stated in the TRV application forms (paper apps) or through their online accounts (online apps)

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
No worries. Any communication from IRCC would be to the emails stated in the TRV application forms (paper apps) or through their online accounts (online apps)
Thank you so much.

I have another question. Both my parents completed their biometrics together and on the CIC account page my fathers biometrics says completed and submitted but not for my mothers....Is this normal?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have another question. Both my parents completed their biometrics together and on the CIC account page my fathers biometrics says completed and submitted but not for my mothers....Is this normal?
It's normal. It could take a few days for your mom's biometric status to get updated