+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Collection Letter message not received even after payment

ishwar92

May 2, 2019
Hi,
After a request letter from CIC for Biometrics, I paid the required fee and uploaded the payment receipt as instructed in the 'MyCIC' account. Two days have passed but i have yet not received the confirmation email stating that biometrics fee has been paid and also I have not received 'biometrics collection letter' message.

The request letter states that if I am fail to submit the payment receipt within 10 days, my application for visitor visa would be cancelled.

Has anyone gone through this? Looking for advice.

Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi,
After a request letter from CIC for Biometrics, I paid the required fee and uploaded the payment receipt as instructed in the 'MyCIC' account. Two days have passed but i have yet not received the confirmation email stating that biometrics fee has been paid and also I have not received 'biometrics collection letter' message.

The request letter states that if I am fail to submit the payment receipt within 10 days, my application for visitor visa would be cancelled.

Thanks
You have done what you could have.
There is no fixed timeline for that, as per CIC's website;

If you apply online for a visitor visa, study or work permit
  • If you pay the biometrics fee when you submit your application
    • You’ll get the letter in your account message box within 24 hours of applying.
      • We’ll send you an email to let you know that you have a new message.
  • If you pay the biometrics fee after you submit your application
    • It can take several days before you get the letter.
      • We’ll send you an email to let you know that you have a new message.
We can only start to process your application after you pay for and give your biometrics.

coolfreak98

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
did you get your Biometric collection letter yet?

ishwar92

May 2, 2019
Can you please tell me in how many days we may receive the Biometric letter ??
If you have submitted online and have paid the biometrics fee at the same time, you will receive the biometrics collection letter within 24 hours. However, if you have paid fees after submitting the online application, you will still receive the letter within a week (maximum 10 days).

You do not need to worry.
Good luck with your application.

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I had a request to pay for biometrics on the 29th August. I paid on the 30th and sent the receipt in via webform as it was specifically stated to do on the request.

Till today,I haven't heard from them.

Any ideas,anyone?

Kanwal Saleem

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
I paid on Dec 3 but still not receive request letter on 23. It has already 20 days past!
M
I had a request to pay for biometrics on the 29th August. I paid on the 30th and sent the receipt in via webform as it was specifically stated to do on the request.

Till today,I haven't heard from them.

Any ideas,anyone?
i have also sent biometric fee receipt through webform Can you please tell how much time it Can take to get biometrics request letter
Thanks

lijunle

Dec 23, 2019
M

i have also sent biometric fee receipt through webform Can you please tell how much time it Can take to get biometrics request letter
Thanks
For my case, it takes more than one month. So, if you have other in progress applications, do not wait on the blocking one.

morex

Apr 18, 2024
i submitted my visit visa application two days ago, but i have not received my biometric letter no my see my UCI number