+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric invitation not received

Rzn123

Apr 23, 2020
Hi,

Please help me! I am very stressed for not receiving BIL.

I have received AOR on Feb 5th 2020 FSW-Outland ,After that I haven't got any further update on my file. It's been more than 75 days now and still i am waiting for Biometric instruction letter. Is it a normal wait for getting BIL? Or is it something i should be worried about and contact CIC?

Rzn123

Apr 23, 2020
I have raised web form to know and got this reply,they didn’t tell exact reason why it’s getting delay

“We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide medical examination results or biometrics yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.”

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
OK. At least they've acknowledged they haven't requested for them yet.
I'm not sure why but my guess is that it's probably due to the pandemic as most medical panel and bio centers are currently closed.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
If you have received AOR, firstly your medicals and PCC will check out that takes around a month to process. After checking these, within two to three days, you will be received Biometric Instruction letter (BIL). There is nothing to worried about, due to COVID-19, the process got slow down. Though, CIC is still working on processing visa application.
Hope, this Helps!

Rzn123

Apr 23, 2020
Hi,
If you have received AOR, firstly your medicals and PCC will check out that takes around a month to process. After checking these, within two to three days, you will be received Biometric Instruction letter (BIL). There is nothing to worried about, due to COVID-19, the process got slow down. Though, CIC is still working on processing visa application.
Hope, this Helps!
I just worried CIC now issuing BIL and medical pass for March AOR but I didn’t received anything,now my application processing VO in London UK,I want to know that R10 completeness check done or not?? I don’t know which stage I am

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I just worried CIC now issuing BIL and medical pass for March AOR but I didn’t received anything,now my application processing VO in London UK,I want to know that R10 completeness check done or not?? I don’t know which stage I am
Did you receive the BIL?

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Not yet,As per GCMS notes under biometric section it says error/cancelled
AOR April 6th , I m in the same situation as you, didn't get a biometrics letter as well , what does your GCMS notes say about eligibility and other sections like security info sharing and so on ?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Same here. No BIL for spouse since addition in Feb 2020. Don’t know what IRCC is up to. Is your visa office london?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
AOR April 6th , I m in the same situation as you, didn't get a biometrics letter as well , what does your GCMS notes say about eligibility and other sections like security info sharing and so on ?
Did you raise webform lately?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Did you apply for gcms yourself? I read only canadian citizens or PR holder can apply for GCMS. Can you shed some light?