+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric instructions letter not received for super visa

Kinan_bm

Mar 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parents super visa together with my mom as the principal applicant, I received the BIL for my father on the same day, I didn’t receive any BIL for my mother yet, it is been a week since I applied, however there is a submission confirmation letter for both and none of them has had biometric before, it is written that the biometric letter should came in 24 hours after submitting the application, and I paid the fees for both of them, anyone had the same issue and how can I contact the IRCC to send the letter to my mother , it is important because they won’t start processing the application without the biometric. Thanks

imtiyaz 13

Dec 29, 2010
Hey Kinan! I hope you are well, I am in the same boat. I received BIL for my mum and not my dad who's the Primary Applicant. Let me know if you received it.

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parents super visa together with my mom as the principal applicant, I received the BIL for my father on the same day, I didn’t receive any BIL for my mother yet, it is been a week since I applied, however there is a submission confirmation letter for both and none of them has had biometric before, it is written that the biometric letter should came in 24 hours after submitting the application, and I paid the fees for both of them, anyone had the same issue and how can I contact the IRCC to send the letter to my mother , it is important because they won’t start processing the application without the biometric. Thanks
Raise a webform request and attach the payment receipt. It took me 16 days after we applied and got the Biometrics letter today for my father in law

Reactions: HytmJabr

Yacin_0107

Jul 23, 2019
I'm in the same situation but I didn't take a screenshot of the receipt when I payed, and didn't receive any receipt by mail... What can I do?

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I'm in the same situation but I didn't take a screenshot of the receipt when I payed, and didn't receive any receipt by mail... What can I do?
Assuming that you have applied online, under Application Status you will find "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission".

Arungaur

Sep 1, 2020
Hello everyone,