+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Instruction letter duration

FAIZ790533

Aug 29, 2021
Hii, Just want to know how much time did it takes to get the BIL after lodging the file?
I have lodged it on 2nd October 2021 and It's been 24 hours and I haven't received it yet.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hii, Just want to know how much time did it takes to get the BIL after lodging the file?
I have lodged it on 2nd October 2021 and It's been 24 hours and I haven't received it yet.
It can take two days or more

Anudeep98

Sep 7, 2021
Hi
I applied for study permit on aug 3rd,2021 and till now i didn't receive biometrics instruction letter but biometrics got updated in my gc key without giving biometrics.did this happen for anyone, please let me know

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi
I applied for study permit on aug 3rd,2021 and till now i didn't receive biometrics instruction letter but biometrics got updated in my gc key without giving biometrics.did this happen for anyone, please let me know
You had given biometric before? Where have you applied from ?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I didn't give my biometrics before. I applied through online cic.gc.ca
What?! Wait, are you saying that your biometric is completed without giving biometric? What is the validity period of it?
Applied from where meaning, which country! :) I think you are in India

Anudeep98

Sep 7, 2021
What?! Wait, are you saying that your biometric is completed without giving biometric? What is the validity period of it?
Applied from where meaning, which country! :) I think you are in India
Yes, the validity its showing is still jan, 2031 and I never gave my biometrics before. Heard that others biometrics are getting updated in someothers application. Its so annoying.
I applied through online cic.gc.ca from india.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, the validity its showing is still jan, 2031 and I never gave my biometrics before. Heard that others biometrics are getting updated in someothers application. Its so annoying.
I applied through online cic.gc.ca from india.
OMG! Please get it corrected ASAP. What a mess. Did you use an agent? What if the agent has made a mistake?