+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric fees for Permanent Residency?

neverstop

Star Member
Mar 9, 2022
Which photograph do I have to upload in photograph section , A scan photograph from both side including information backside of photo or the only one side of digital copy??

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
Update: I have managed to sign the form digitally. To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new a version of the form that can be digitally signed later.
Hello!
I just read your comment that you managed to digitally sign the Schedule 14 form. Can you please tell me how you did it? I have tried with adobe acrobat 10 and it’s not budging. I am confused really! I asked everyone I know who applied online and they all say they left it blank, please help if you know how to sign the form. Thanks

Reactions: Newday8765

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
Can someone please tell me if they know how to digitally sign Schedule 14 form? I need your help y’all. I have been at this for 3days now.. nothing is working to be able to sign this form. Did anyone apply online recently? May be that person can help

Reactions: Newday8765

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Hello!
I just read your comment that you managed to digitally sign the Schedule 14 form. Can you please tell me how you did it? I have tried with adobe acrobat 10 and it’s not budging. I am confused really! I asked everyone I know who applied online and they all say they left it blank, please help if you know how to sign the form. Thanks
To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form which you have downloaded from IRCC and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new a version of the form which is not protected and can be digitally signed by using Adobe Acrobat Pro or any other online pdf editor. Just write your name in signature area and that should be sufficient.

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form which you have downloaded from IRCC and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new a version of the form which is not protected and can be digitally signed by using Adobe Acrobat Pro or any other online pdf editor. Just write your name in signature area and that should be sufficient.
I tried this but it did not work for me, don’t know whether to submit it without signature or what to do next. I even contacted IRCC but no clear explanation on what to do.

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
Thank you for replying though, I appreciate it.

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
I tried this but it did not work for me, don’t know whether to submit it without signature or what to do next. I even contacted IRCC but no clear explanation on what to do.
It’s super easy, when you select print to save try to use add text in signature box by using adobe acrobat pro or in any other online pdf editor. I have searched a lot and this info on IRCC website. I will try to find the link for you.

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Update: I have managed to sign the form digitally. To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new a version of the form that can be digitally signed later.
Thanks it work with me as well.
I am wondering if schedule 14 form is required to be filled for my spouse and dependent which they are living outside canada or only for me?