Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
The expiry date of my i-94 is June 5th 2017.
I can see my travel history, but when I ask for a copy of i-94, it tells me that there is ni i-94 for this passenger (me).
Then take copies of you paper i-94 and keep it! Even if the entry date is wrong, the correct expiry date is also a valid indirect reference to the entry date.

Untill now the paper i-94 is attached on my passeport, becaus ewhen I came back the candian border agent didn't take it. Have I to do somehing with it now?
When you enter US by land they provide you multiple entry i-94. CBSA officers do not remove it from the passport because they assume that you will be going back to USA before the expiry date. Basic assumption of paper i-94 is that it should be returned before the expiry date. When you fly out of US, the airlines employees take it. If leave by land to Canada, CBSA takes it if you ask them to. There is also a way to send it by post to CBP, I will do some research and let you know...

Reactions: I love canada 99

I love canada 99

Nov 17, 2016
Then take copies of you paper i-94 and keep it! Even if the entry date is wrong, the correct expiry date is also a valid indirect reference to the entry date.

When you enter US by land they provide you multiple entry i-94. CBSA officers do not remove it from the passport because they assume that you will be going back to USA before the expiry date. Basic assumption of paper i-94 is that it should be returned before the expiry date. When you fly out of US, the airlines employees take it. If leave by land to Canada, CBSA takes it if you ask them to. There is also a way to send it by post to CBP, I will do some research and let you know...
Many thanks for your reply, and I will ver appreciate your help if you find something.

In my case , do you think I should send it or it will be better to keep it as the same wrong stamp is put in my passeport and on my i-94. So it could be useful to demonstrate the wrong date.

Thanks again

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Many thanks for your reply, and I will ver appreciate your help if you find something.

In my case , do you think I should send it or it will be better to keep it as the same wrong stamp is put in my passeport and on my i-94. So it could be useful to demonstrate the wrong date.

Thanks again
Before I say anything more, Did you visit USA after 5th June '17?

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
What about the online physical presence calculation ? I tried to do it and the system still calculating 4/6

proxy

Dec 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for the question, "addresses in the past six (6) years immediately before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent:

If I became PR on March 1, 2014, I only need to start listing my addresses from this day on and nothing prior. Is that correct?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
for the question, "addresses in the past six (6) years immediately before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent:

If I became PR on March 1, 2014, I only need to start listing my addresses from this day on and nothing prior. Is that correct?
Are you planning to apply under 4/6 rule? If so, then yes

Are you planning to apply under the new rule? The form will change and you will have to provide all addresses in the past five years, no matter if you were PR or not. That is because any day in the last five years is relevant for the physical presence requirement.

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
What about the online physical presence calculation ? I tried to do it and the system still calculating 4/6
online physical presence calculator that does 3/5 rule with be available during the wee hours of Oct 11, 2017.
I think they will shut down CIC website for a few minutes at 12 AM EDT on Oct 11, 2017 and relaunch the whole site again in few minutes with new forms, tools, and content...

@Rid879

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Are you planning to apply under 4/6 rule? If so, then yes

Are you planning to apply under the new rule? The form will change and you will have to provide all addresses in the past five years, no matter if you were PR or not. That is because any day in the last five years is relevant for the physical presence requirement.

Spyfy, I hope you have a lot redbull in your fridge.... the questions will keep on coming fast and furious. Wish you the best!

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Spyfy, I hope you have a lot redbull in your fridge.... the questions will keep on coming fast and furious. Wish you the best!
Hehe thanks. I'll see what I find in the kitchen.

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
I'll be using drivers license as one ID.

For 2nd id :
My health card was renewed just week. Can I use the expired health card along with proof of renewal as ID?

My other option is to use passport as 2nd ID.

What is recommended?

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
I'll be using drivers license as one ID.

For 2nd id :
My health card was renewed just week. Can I use the expired health card along with proof of renewal as ID?

My other option is to use passport as 2nd ID.

What is recommended?

You can use passport as 2nd ID.

Check the following line
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E4
Relevant parts

4. Two (2) pieces of personal identification
Both pieces of identification should show your name and date of birth, one of which must have your photo on it.

Examples include:
  • a Canadian driver’s licence
  • a Canadian health insurance card
  • a copy of the biographical page of your passport/travel document, etc.