+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIG PROBLEM!! I have criminal record. HELP ME

icarusa

Jul 16, 2010
hi friends.
I am in Canada
I applied fsw on march 2009.
I checked NO -- convicted, on trial, any criminal procedding under IMM0008 backgroud/declation .
However, at the time i am on trial for assault. My last court date june 2009 and i got withdrawn(in canada).
Last month, I got letter from CHC requesting fingerprint from rcmp within 60 days and medical exam.
I went to the fingerprint agency to ask for sending fingerprint result at my mailig address.
It already took 5weeks i didn't got it but, fingerprint agency told me it take only 2-3 weeks.
i have a questions
option 1, if i got fingerprint result from RCMP, I sent it to my CHC I just wait......
I think my application will be reject and i have to go out of canada.
or
option 2, If i got fingerprint result from RCMP, I won't sent it to my CHC and i will get rufuse
and reapply immigration. I am still on 29 FSW.

How can i do... pls

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think when you went for fingerprint they must have asked you the purpose or to show the letter from an organization, agency or embassy which requires fingerprints. If you did show them the letter requesting fingerprints then, the fingerprint agency working for RCMP will send your report from directly to CBSA (Canada Border Service Agency) and CIC...

Since, you have a criminal record then, you'll have to go for a pardon which is separate process itself. The details about this is already on CIC website....

Now, though you did checked a "NO" about criminality on IMM0008, the CIC will find details during Background check.... Here, I believe they must have already as they asked you for fingerprints reports from RCMP.

Brother, their system is so sound so, its like almost impossible to cheat....

I suggest you tot send them the report from RCMP and then CIC will reply with the procedure to go for a Pardon....

There is no short cut for success dear so, dont mess up with your case by taking wrong steps

icarusa said:
hi friends.
I am in Canada
I checked NO -- convicted, on trial, any criminal procedding under IMM0008 backgroud/declation .
However, at the time i am on trial for assault. My last court date june 2009 and i got withdrawn(in canada).
Last month, I got letter from CHC requesting fingerprint from rcmp within 60 days and medical exam.
I went to the fingerprint agency to ask for sending fingerprint result at my mailig address.
It already took 5weeks i didn't got it but, fingerprint agency told me it take only 2-3 weeks.
i have a questions
option 1, if i got fingerprint result from RCMP, I sent it to my CHC I just wait......
I think my application will be reject and i have to go out of canada.
or
option 2, If i got fingerprint result from RCMP, I won't sent it to my CHC and i will get rufuse
and reapply immigration. I am still on 29 FSW.

How can i do... pls

maoist

Jul 18, 2009
what do u mean by " i got withdrawn(in canada).'.

do u mean u got acquitted?
or the prosecutor withdrew the charges against you?
if so, rcmp probably won't have any record of your case.

icarusa said:
hi friends.
I am in Canada