+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIG PROBLEM! HELP PLEASE!!!!

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello all,

Firstly I want to write something about my job experiences. I have 2 jobs' experiences. Actually I was working in one research centre from 2004-2007 meanwhile from 2005-2007 I was working on full time based in university as assistant professor. My both works were related to each other. In that research centre I was working on just part time based.

I applied for the skilled worker before the new 38 categories citing the job of research centre. So that I got the refund as being not accepted. But after 28 Feb 2008 the new changes came and this NOC was not there in the list of 38 categories. But on the new list the category of university professor is there. So I reapplied citing this assistant professor as my job. I submitted all the doc to the visa office. After a long time, recently the visa officer has sent me mail doubting about the job. He asked me in the same time-frame two job...how is it possible?? I am very much surprised and got tension how to reply him. Please suggest me.

Another, in the submitting time I was not able to send the job contract letter and pay-slip because I happened to lose the original job contract letter. And in my university there was no tradition of giving any pay-slip. They just gave the salary by hand and took my signature for proof for their record. In this respect, what may be the solution?? Could you please friends suggest me.

Thanking u very much in advance.

RimalM

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
If you dont have pay slips, do you have your tax records? If you dont have original contract do you have photo copy?

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
sk.aggarwal said:
If you dont have pay slips, do you have your tax records? If you dont have original contract do you have photo copy?
No, I lost the original and i'm not in the place where I worked right now. I'm in foreign country now. I have one official letter from my former employer citing my job experience as assistant prof, including salary ... just it

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask if the university has a copy of your contract. Ask for more official letters from the university about this job, your duties while you were there, hours, salary etc. everything they have.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
RimalM said:
Hello all,

Firstly I want to write something about my job experiences. I have 2 jobs' experiences. Actually I was working in one research centre from 2004-2007 meanwhile from 2005-2007 I was working on full time based in university as assistant professor. My both works were related to each other. In that research centre I was working on just part time based.

I applied for the skilled worker before the new 38 categories citing the job of research centre. So that I got the refund as being not accepted. But after 28 Feb 2008 the new changes came and this NOC was not there in the list of 38 categories. But on the new list the category of university professor is there. So I reapplied citing this assistant professor as my job. I submitted all the doc to the visa office. After a long time, recently the visa officer has sent me mail doubting about the job. He asked me in the same time-frame two job...how is it possible?? I am very much surprised and got tension how to reply him. Please suggest me.

Another, in the submitting time I was not able to send the job contract letter and pay-slip because I happened to lose the original job contract letter. And in my university there was no tradition of giving any pay-slip. They just gave the salary by hand and took my signature for proof for their record. In this respect, what may be the solution?? Could you please friends suggest me.

Thanking u very much in advance.

RimalM
you can have some proofs (any kind) that u served in that particular college or university. any appreciation letter, transfer letter, any training u undergone while in service. i know u must have something

BTW where r u from India or any other country.
Pls tell so that i can suugest u the way forward....

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
accounts said:
you can have some proofs (any kind) that u served in that particular college or university. any appreciation letter, transfer letter, any training u undergone while in service. i know u must have something

BTW where r u from India or any other country.
Pls tell so that i can suugest u the way forward....
Apart from the job experience letter, I have submitted a letter from my university citing that I worked there with all details like my salary scale, job appointment...

I'm from Nepal but now in Europe.

Thanks

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
RimalM said:
Apart from the job experience letter, I have submitted a letter from my university citing that I worked there with all details like my salary scale, job appointment...

I'm from Nepal but now in Europe.

Thanks
@RimalM,
I guess the issue arised since they have your infomation in their system from your previous application. No matter they accept or reject, they are going to have your info in the system. Now since your two job overlapped as far as duration concenrned they might gave a closer look to verify. And may be you wrote the hours of duty..i.e. 8 am to 6 pm. so when they look at your newer application and got confused.

About the proof, my application is also based on 4131 and honestly other then contract letter for 1 college all I have is newly issues experienced letter from both the colleges I worked on. And I am worried too, since I have no pay slip or tax documents and I am from India.

will that case any issue for me? I dont know...this is killing me as well..

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
@canadacana, i also think so. im thinking how to reply them. I have been given 30 days to reply otherwise will be rejected....in tension....

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
canadacanada said:
@ RimalM,
I guess the issue arised since they have your infomation in their system from your previous application. No matter they accept or reject, they are going to have your info in the system. Now since your two job overlapped as far as duration concenrned they might gave a closer look to verify. And may be you wrote the hours of duty..i.e. 8 am to 6 pm. so when they look at your newer application and got confused.

About the proof, my application is also based on 4131 and honestly other then contract letter for 1 college all I have is newly issues experienced letter from both the colleges I worked on. And I am worried too, since I have no pay slip or tax documents and I am from India.

will that case any issue for me? I dont know...this is killing me as well..
I'm trying to get the letter from my former employer ie-university about to say that I have worked there stating the salary of that period when I taught...lets see what will the visa office will say. For the 2 jobs in the same time-frame I am gonna write them a letter showing my another former employer's job experience letter including the part time-based...please friends suggest me more if you think a bit more......