+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bharathiar University "Apply for WES" service temporarily stopped

sivakumar123

Aug 26, 2022
Hi,
On trying to get send my degree certificate directly to WES using Bharathiar University portal, I'm getting the message "Bharathiar University temporarily stopped accepting request for “Genuineness” & “Apply for WESdigital verification Service from 3rd Dec 2021".
Has anyone faced this problem and if so, did you work around this?

Thanks
Siva

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
On trying to get send my degree certificate directly to WES using Bharathiar University portal, I'm getting the message "Bharathiar University temporarily stopped accepting request for “Genuineness” & “Apply for WESdigital verification Service from 3rd Dec 2021".
Has anyone faced this problem and if so, did you work around this?

Thanks
Siva
Try approaching the Uni directly, maybe you can get your credential in a sealed envelope and can send them to WES on Uni's behalf. There would be a form uploaded in your WES account which you can print and submit in the Uni to get docs.

Reactions: sivakumar123

Riyaz K

Sep 13, 2022
This option is no more operational as university has discontinued the services with Direct Verify, if your college studied is autonomous. Then you have to approach the college for transcript and then the university. Please be Aware about the process, if you are okay to hire third party services for transcript, you can approach them as well.

sivakumar123

Aug 26, 2022
This option is no more operational as university has discontinued the services with Direct Verify, if your college studied is autonomous. Then you have to approach the college for transcript and then the university. Please be Aware about the process, if you are okay to hire third party services for transcript, you can approach them as well.
I called them up and they informed me to use Transcript option. I have done that and paid already. Now waiting for them to act. Will update this forum when I get an update.