tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Hello everyone! I am still on my PNP-PR stage (waiting), but as early as now, Im trying to check all sources of media, online forums, google, etc. on what and which place to live in terms of jobs and cheap apartment rentals. Im currently living in the east coast (Nova Scotia). The weather here is awesome because i get to chance to enjoy the 4 seasons of the year. But workwise, since im living and currently working in a very small town with 2000 population, to find jobs here is really hard as you gonna see most people who lives here are the elderlys. Most young people like me always move or go to the west coast for job....Im into debating on which place is better, is it British Columbia because of the climate or Ontario because of the many jobs and opportunities awaiting

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
tinacraigg said:
Hello everyone! I am still on my PNP-PR stage (waiting), but as early as now, Im trying to check all sources of media, online forums, google, etc. on what and which place to live in terms of jobs and cheap apartment rentals. Im currently living in the east coast (Nova Scotia). The weather here is awesome because i get to chance to enjoy the 4 seasons of the year. But workwise, since im living and currently working in a very small town with 2000 population, to find jobs here is really hard as you gonna see most people who lives here are the elderlys. Most young people like me always move or go to the west coast for job....Im into debating on which place is better, is it British Columbia because of the climate or Ontario because of the many jobs and opportunities awaiting
I would suggest you to include Alberta in your search.

Pls let us know your findings after completing your research. 8)

You may also refer to the following

Choosing a city in Canada: http://www.prepareforcanada.com/category/choosing-a-city/

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
tinacraigg said:
I know its been a while, but curious where did you end up moving to?