+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEST PROVINCE TO GO TO FOR GETTING PR

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Hi friends
I just completed PG certification in International Business management from Ontario and I wish to get PR in Canada. So for the same I
considering moving to some other province as I will be only eligible for 1 year work visa- I have 3 options in my mind Manitoba, Nova scotia and the third one which i m considering right now is Alberta. which province and why do u think i should go for if decide to choose this option?

Which province do you think will offer me maximum job opportunities (I guess Alberta)
Where do you think it will be easier for me to get the PR?
Any problems which you think i might face in any of the provinces for instance i have heard racism exists in Nova Scotia and their are very less job there?

Thanks in advance for ur inputs

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Racism in Nova Scotia? Are you kidding me? I have been living in Nova Scotia for 7 years and I can't stress enough on how wonderful Scotian people are. They are super friendly, respectful, and open-minded

Maybe the job markets in Alberta and Ontario are better than NS, but the Nova Scotian PNP is the easiest

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Hey Ronaldo. Thanks for ur kind reply bro. My aim is to get PR. which province would u suggest is d best 4 d same overall (incl job market, ease of applying for PR n other important factors )

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd suggest Nova Scotia. If you're an engineer Alberta is a good option, but the easiest PNP is Nova Scotia

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I'd suggest Nova Scotia. If you're an engineer Alberta is a good option, but the easiest PNP is Nova Scotia
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo....i am thinking of migrating to Canada...and of the options is thru PNP...and i would like to know if Nova Scotia is a good place to migrate to in Canada....is the PR processing fast and easy?...if you won't mind, may i know how you went about your application?...did you apply first for a job and ask your prospective employer to nominate you or send you an offer of employment?...thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts...God bless!

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Hi Ronaldo,

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate that. Which place in Nova Scotia you think is the best to move to...Halifax? as I have heard the other places are not as developed. Secondly I met a lady on d other day at an eating joint who was complaining about less jobs in the province and primarily listed that as a reason for her shifting base to Ontario. Was she far from reality?

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
The Nomination process in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador are quick and easy.. but the job market in these provinces is a bit set back when compared to other developed provinces such as Alberta and Ontario.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honney said:
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo....i am thinking of migrating to Canada...and of the options is thru PNP...and i would like to know if Nova Scotia is a good place to migrate to in Canada....is the PR processing fast and easy?...if you won't mind, may i know how you went about your application?...did you apply first for a job and ask your prospective employer to nominate you or send you an offer of employment?...thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts...God bless!
NS PNP is easier than other provinces. I have been living in the province for 7 years. I graduated from a Nova Scotian university, got a job offer, applied for the nominee program, got approved!

You can check your options here:

http://novascotiaimmigration.ca

molson

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo RPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-June-2011
Doc's Request.
30-Oct-2011 RCMP FINGERPRINT
AOR Received.
27-Oct-2011
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2011 Ottawa Pilot Program - 30 -Oct -2011 Buffalo RPC
Med's Request
27-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
11-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
26-Jan-2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
NS PNP is easier than other provinces. I have been living in the province for 7 years. I graduated from a Nova Scotian university, got a job offer, applied for the nominee program, got approved!

You can check your options here:

http://novascotiaimmigration.ca
Totally agreed with R7!!!