+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best move?

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
I got my GCMS notes and according to VO, my job falls under a different NOC than the proposed NOC on my file. I am hoping to get revised employment letters to support my NOC code, but what's the best way to address the letter? Do I say "Here is the revised letter" or just send a new letter with new date on it? Do I have to wait till they come in and ask me or send it before they come back to me?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
IMG said:
I got my GCMS notes and according to VO, my job falls under a different NOC than the proposed NOC on my file. I am hoping to get revised employment letters to support my NOC code, but what's the best way to address the letter? Do I say "Here is the revised letter" or just send a new letter with new date on it? Do I have to wait till they come in and ask me or send it before they come back to me?
Did CIC ask you to provide Revise Letter?

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
So now you'll have two letters supporting two different NOC codes!
You have to be honest in your reference letter and have your supervisor write your real duties, not just create some to support a particular NOC code.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
zareef said:
So now you'll have two letters supporting two different NOC codes!
You have to be honest in your reference letter and have your supervisor write your real duties, not just create some to support a particular NOC code.
I worked for two companies. First company HR provided me a generic letter with job duties extracted from a book that was made out of an agreement between the Workers union and the company itself. In reality I did far more duties than what's listed on that book. So I am hoping to get revised duty letter reviewed and approved by my supervisor.

The second company that am working with also provided me a letter, but they haven't mentioned everything in detail in that. Now I am planning to get a revised letter from Director of Operations and submit it.

I have letters from both the companies, stating the same NOC code under which I have applied for! Unfortunately VO is pointing out that those two letters from two companies are close to supporting a different NOC code!!!!! ..hope this is clear?

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
IMG said:
I worked for two companies. First company HR provided me a generic letter with job duties extracted from a book that was made out of an agreement between the Workers union and the company itself. In reality I did far more duties than what's listed on that book. So I am hoping to get revised duty letter reviewed and approved by my supervisor.

The second company that am working with also provided me a letter, but they haven't mentioned everything in detail in that. Now I am planning to get a revised letter from Director of Operations and submit it.

I have letters from both the companies, stating the same NOC code under which I have applied for! Unfortunately VO is pointing out that those two letters from two companies are close to supporting a different NOC code!!!!! ..hope this is clear?
Ok, I think I misunderstood. Good luck!