+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hi marwah
im really sorry to hear that but dont worry once you get that certificate the decison should not take long, he could be done in september so almost done, i know its been so long and so stupied just stay positive, enshalla in september maximam october he will get the visa stamped.

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lebanese experts please urgent:

Birth certificate in Lebanon is the same as "watheqat weladeh" from nofoos, i don't have a hospital issued one.

mharakeh1

Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
1-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-9-2012
z-steel said:
Lebanese experts please urgent:

Birth certificate in Lebanon is the same as "watheqat weladeh" from nofoos, i don't have a hospital issued one.
Hi Ziad,

The birth certificate "watheqat weladeh" should be issued from noffos, it's a photocopie of your original birth certification, after that you should tranlsate this one to english or french

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mharaki

I have docs that have some letters different in the English translation by 1 vowel, others have my full name with my fathers name in the middle instead of first name then last name (typical in Lebanon). Will this create a problem. I read about affidavits of one and the same name but in Lebanon not sure what is the equivalent. perhaps "ifadat mukhtar"

appreciate your feedback please

mharakeh1

Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
1-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-9-2012
z-steel said:
Thanks mharaki

I have docs that have some letters different in the English translation by 1 vowel, others have my full name with my fathers name in the middle instead of first name then last name (typical in Lebanon). Will this create a problem. I read about affidavits of one and the same name but in Lebanon not sure what is the equivalent. perhaps "ifadat mukhtar"

appreciate your feedback please
Hi Ziad,

You can find below the cic recommendations when applying for a new application :

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation;
a certified copy of the document; and
a translator's declaration.

Note: The declaration must include the translator's name, the original language of the translated document and a statement signed by the translator that the translation is accurate. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi mharake1

you missed my point and i misled you maybe when I mentioned the "translated" documents in English. I really meant documents issued already in english; example university degree, or police certificates from UAE etc. that has my name as [ first name father's name last name ] instead of [ first name last name ] and has some different vowels compared to my certified translations. say o instead or u or i instead.

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
well, if anyone cares, i finally completed my wifes visitor visa. wish me luck guys.

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
arab21 said:
well, if anyone cares, i finally completed my wifes visitor visa. wish me luck guys.
Wow Arab21 best of luck inshallah... I just came here now to ask you this question... Inshallah khair

I'm getting so depressed but inshallah khair

tonyno

Sep 4, 2013
Hello
I am in the process of filling out documents to sponsor my wife. We were married in caNada while she was visiting me. Can you please tell me what documents do we need to provide? We are filling out the required forms and I will provide tax and employment infor and marriage ccertificate. She will provide ikhraj 3a2ile, sijel aadle, medical tests.
What else we need?
Any photos? Like souwar shamsiye?
We wI'll provide proof of communication.
Please help. Advise
Thanks

Red123

Nov 19, 2012
Hi everyone. How's everybody doing? I just wanted to let you all know that today we got the email to submit the passport for visa issuance! Finally after 19months (21months in total).
Goodluck to everyone!

mharakeh1

Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
1-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-9-2012
Congratulations, hope you will find the best in canada.

I have a little question regarding your application time, it took 21 months in total(Mississauga and Beirut) or you mean 21 months in beirut embassy only.

Thank you.

Red123 said:
Hi everyone. How's everybody doing? I just wanted to let you all know that today we got the email to submit the passport for visa issuance! Finally after 19months (21months in total).
Goodluck to everyone!

Red123

Nov 19, 2012
mharakeh1 said:
Congratulations, hope you will find the best in canada.

I have a little question regarding your application time, it took 21 months in total(Mississauga and Beirut) or you mean 21 months in beirut embassy only.

Thank you.
Thank you!
It was 21months all together.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Hi Everyone,

i am new to this forum, but i think it is really helpful. I received an email of sponsorship acceptance on march 2013(my wife is canadian citizen) and i also got an email saying that my application has been forwarded to CPP-Ottowa...
Just today(6 months after sponsorship acceptance) i received an email saying that my application has been forwarded to the embassy in beirut.... Can someone please tell me if this is good news or bad news?
Am i supposed to wait 19 months now?

mharakeh1

Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
1-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-9-2012
Soon_Canadian said:
Hi Everyone,

i am new to this forum, but i think it is really helpful. I received an email of sponsorship acceptance on march 2013(my wife is canadian citizen) and i also got an email saying that my application has been forwarded to CPP-Ottowa...
Just today(6 months after sponsorship acceptance) i received an email saying that my application has been forwarded to the embassy in beirut.... Can someone please tell me if this is good news or bad news?
Am i supposed to wait 19 months now?
Hi Soon_Canadian,

It depend on your case, i have the same process as you, my application now is in beirut embassy and i had renewed my police certificate, and i am still waiting the results of security check.

Good luck