File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Congratzzzzzz inshallah ull hear the good news this weekk!!!!!btw mine still says in process hahah
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Ladies & Gentlemen..ECAS has been updated for the first time in over 15 months for us !

"DECISION MADE"

New line added under decision made: ""A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Also, under current home address, they have updated it to the Calgary, Alberta Address..and has a link to update this address if theres a change.

Please share your thoughts! What does this mean??? My hubby's coming soon ???? What happens next?????? Its almost been 27 months years since we applied !!!

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Thank you hun !!! Hopefully there will be an end to this process & I'm hoping very, very soon !!

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Congratzzzzzz inshallah ull hear the good news this weekk!!!!!btw mine still says in process hahah

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Ladies & Gentlemen..ECAS has been updated for the first time in over 15 months for us !

"DECISION MADE"

New line added under decision made: ""A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Also, under current home address, they have updated it to the Calgary, Alberta Address..and has a link to update this address if theres a change.

Please share your thoughts! What does this mean??? My hubby's coming soon ???? What happens next?????? Its almost been 27 months years since we applied !!!
Hi
I hope this is good news for you, if they said decision made that means this is good
but on the other hand, i don't want to burst your bubble about the address change, they have changed the address in my e-case about a year ago, this has nothing to do with the decision, i guess when they update they e-case with something new, they update it with all the information they have about your situation and whatever information they have
hopefully they will contact you soon and it will be great news
congratulations

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:D Hi everyone,

Congrats for those who got their papers. Sorry my dear friends for being away for few weeks....my husband is here now, it has been 10 days now. Its beautiful, wonderful.... bas wallah i miss all of you.
Moey kifak? sho fi ma fi? how r u holding on.
Tina, Canada Girl, YASS, Anoushka, Ajaxxio, lele...ya jame3a waynkoun???

;D busy maheik......

All the best to all of you. STAY +++++ its all beautiful at the end

Moey said:
Hi
I hope this is good news for you, if they said decision made that means this is good
but on the other hand, i don't want to burst your bubble about the address change, they have changed the address in my e-case about a year ago, this has nothing to do with the decision, i guess when they update they e-case with something new, they update it with all the information they have about your situation and whatever information they have
hopefully they will contact you soon and it will be great news
congratulations

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lello

All the best dear.

In fact all the ( koudama) are away for some reason, as for me i still have two travels to make before going to Canada.
My visa is valid until 2 July, hopefully i will be there between April or May.

Enjoy it to the max.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Ajaxxio said:
Lello

All the best dear.

In fact all the ( koudama) are away for some reason, as for me i still have two travels to make before going to Canada.
My visa is valid until 2 July, hopefully i will be there between April or May.

Enjoy it to the max.
Hello my dears! Keefkon? I miss you all!!!
We have a problem el shatreen at embassy made a typo mistake on my husbands COPR. And now my hubby isn't in Leb to go and get it fixed and is booked to come here on march 20. They emailed me back saying "please submitt COPR in person at Beirut embassy for correction Mon to thurs (9:00-10:30). What part of my husband isn't in Leb didn't they get?!?!

If my hubby sends it via DHL express to his bro do you think he can submitt it and pick it up same day?! Someone please help!! When I called immigration ppl at airport they said have him land and they will fix it upon his landing?! And now embassyb is saying he has to submitt for correction?!!

Shu a3mel?! Plzzz help and advice meee

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi Tina,

Bi sara7a both situation are good. I thing the brother of your husband can go to the embassy to make the correction but he need an authorization from your husband (a letter). If you want you can wait and correct the situation when he came here in Canada.

Tina85 said:
Hello my dears! Keefkon? I miss you all!!!
We have a problem el shatreen at embassy made a typo mistake on my husbands COPR. And now my hubby isn't in Leb to go and get it fixed and is booked to come here on march 20. They emailed me back saying "please submitt COPR in person at Beirut embassy for correction Mon to thurs (9:00-10:30). What part of my husband isn't in Leb didn't they get?!?!

If my hubby sends it via DHL express to his bro do you think he can submitt it and pick it up same day?! Someone please help!! When I called immigration ppl at airport they said have him land and they will fix it upon his landing?! And now embassyb is saying he has to submitt for correction?!!

Shu a3mel?! Plzzz help and advice meee

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
LELLO said:
:D Hi everyone,

Congrats for those who got their papers. Sorry my dear friends for being away for few weeks....my husband is here now, it has been 10 days now. Its beautiful, wonderful.... bas wallah i miss all of you.
Moey kifak? sho fi ma fi? how r u holding on.
Tina, Canada Girl, YASS, Anoushka, Ajaxxio, lele...ya jame3a waynkoun???

;D busy maheik......

All the best to all of you. STAY +++++ its all beautiful at the end
Ayya ++++++ ???
men wen badna njeeb l ++++ I hate how it is, my wife's MP is not answering our emails, the embassy is not answering our emails
we need to know what the hell is happening before my wife travels back to Canada on April so i would know if she should extend so we can leave together
but our genius embassy is not replying to any of the emails
i lost hope
its really frustrating i can't handle this anymore
:(

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Moey said:
Ayya ++++++ ???
men wen badna njeeb l ++++ I hate how it is, my wife's MP is not answering our emails, the embassy is not answering our emails
we need to know what the hell is happening before my wife travels back to Canada on April so i would know if she should extend so we can leave together
but our genius embassy is not replying to any of the emails
i lost hope
its really frustrating i can't handle this anymore
:(
Wallah ya Moey I know how frustrated you must be :( why the hell is it taking so long?? Those MPs never answer by the way. I suggest you keep sending emails and try to make them emotional , tell them ur wife is pregnant lol and you want to travel with her back to Canada before April...I dunno make something up like this ...

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Hello all!
How's everyone? I miss you all ;D
Sorry for being away, I have been busy finishing up things at the house with my wife who landed on Feb 21st upon our arrival from Lebanon.
Good luck to everybody who's still waiting his/her visa and best wishes to all of our friends.
:D :D :D

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 21,2012
Med's Request
Mar 6,2013
Med's Done....
Mar 13,2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 2nd, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshallah
LANDED..........
soon inshallah
Hi Everyone! Congrats for all the people that got their visa and nshallah soon for the other ones!
My husband is still waiting for his. My husband is lebanese living in Dubai, we did his application trough lebanon because they told us from dubai it would take for ever. CIC got my husband's application and Medical Results on Dec 14,2011, i got a letter from CIC on Feb 21,2012 saying that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and that my application has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing(lebanon). I was wondering if it got to Syria?? and then leb? can someone let me know? and then this wednesday i got an email from the ambassy of canada in lebanon requiring more doucuments such as his police clearance in dubai, police clearance in leb ,new medical exam, and a residency questionnaire. Can someone tell me if this is a good sign that they are requiring these documents and how long after they get his documents in lebanon they will contact us?? is it going to take another 6 months?? Thanks:)

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 21,2012
Med's Request
Mar 6,2013
Med's Done....
Mar 13,2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 2nd, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshallah
LANDED..........
soon inshallah
Hi Everyone! Congrats for all the people that got their visa and nshallah soon for the other ones!
My husband is still waiting for his. My husband is lebanese living in Dubai, we did his application trough lebanon because they told us from dubai it would take for ever. CIC got my husband's application and Medical Results on Dec 14,2011, i got a letter from CIC on Feb 21,2012 saying that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and that my application has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing(lebanon). I was wondering if it got to Syria?? and then leb? can someone let me know? and then this wednesday i got an email from the ambassy of canada in lebanon requiring more doucuments such as his police clearance in dubai, police clearance in leb ,new medical exam, and a residency questionnaire. Can someone tell me if this is a good sign that they are requiring these documents and how long after they get his documents in lebanon they will contact us?? is it going to take another 6 months?? Thanks:)

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hello Allllllllllllll
I am happy to read messages from the (koudama) hehehe ;) sorry for being away for a while ...
I have a guest and after 10 days I can be with you :)
Yalla enjoy your days kisses :-*

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
This is a new week! I'm praying for good news from my "decision made" status..good luck to all !!!!

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Canada-Girl2012 said:
This is a new week! I'm praying for good news from my "decision made" status..good luck to all !!!!
Nothing happened last week, Im not optimistic anymore, I Hate this feeling, its like being lost, Im not expecting anything this week either, because im tired of expectations, and please stop telling me to stay Positive, no one can stay positive in these conditions