+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

rourouuu

Jan 17, 2013
Libanais said:
Guys I get this mail yesterday

Dear Sir and Madam,

Kindly note that your application is currently under review by the family class officer.
Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.

Thank you for your patience,

CAF
Immigration Section

YAYY LIbanais wallah ktir mni7 ana ba3toule hede el rissele on january 17th and i got the email today 14 february !!!! :):) dawrak very soon inchAllah!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my friends
I wanna say greetings from canada to all of you ;) I hope all of you will be with his /her spouse very soon Ya rab :)
I am soo happyto see many visas congratulation to all of you
Lelloooo tina alf alf mabrook

rourouuu

Jan 17, 2013
Moey said:
OMG OMG Guys Im so happy for you LELLO TINA ROUROU As if i got it, Im really happy for you
my wife almost cried when she was reading your comments that you got your golden emails
I told you guys its the valentine day and we will hear something good today, 3 people on 1 day is just amazing
TINA please specify exactly when did you apply, when they asked you for another medical and the residency questionnaire and when did they tell you that your file is under review by the family class officer if they did,
Im just comparing my situation to you guys, i found that I'm almost the same situation with LeLLO and ROUROU
so inshallah ya rabb Im next
pray for me to get the email tomorrow
good luck guys :-*
Moey i am sure inchAllah you will get the golden email very soon me I sent the second medical test and the questionnaire on november 15th they received my application on 17juily ..and my husband lived 6 years outside lebanon to study inchAllah you will get the visa tomorow :) but you said they sent you an email nafess el yom metle lama 2aloulek after 2 weeks ...ma ba3ref chou no? ye3ne lezem ariban..!!!!!

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Moey said:
OMG OMG Guys Im so happy for you LELLO TINA ROUROU As if i got it, Im really happy for you
my wife almost cried when she was reading your comments that you got your golden emails
I told you guys its the valentine day and we will hear something good today, 3 people on 1 day is just amazing
TINA please specify exactly when did you apply, when they asked you for another medical and the residency questionnaire and when did they tell you that your file is under review by the family class officer if they did,
Im just comparing my situation to you guys, i found that I'm almost the same situation with LeLLO and ROUROU
so inshallah ya rabb Im next
pray for me to get the email tomorrow
good luck guys :-*
Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Moey inshallah ya rabb u are next :)
My timeline I applied sept 21,2011... Got email to renew medicals August 27,2012 and they emailed me oct 19,2012 saying still in security check.... And feb 14,2013 I got the golden email!! After I emailed them jan 31,2013 asking about status of file.... Bass ya Moey the werid thing is at 2am they emailed me the email I posted earlier saying be patient your file is in queue for assement then at 8:30am I got the golden email!!!!'

My hubby lives in Saudi now so what should he do? Can he submitt passport via mail ? It does he have to go to Lebanon and submitt in person? And how long do they give for visa expiry????

sarahj10

Nov 26, 2012
Moey said:
Its almost the same email
this is what i got
Dear Sir,
We confirm the receipt of the Australian Police certificate.
Your application is currently under review by the family class officer.
Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.
Thank you for your patience,

CAF
Immigration Section
Beirut

so nshalla kher
ya rabbbb
mabrouk again
when is the interview ?
he was not called in for an interview just drop off passport and pick it up after 2 days. what i hear is after the residency questionaire it should take up to 4 months only. its been 3 months and 9 days since we submitted our papers and a total of 14 months on the spot for the whole process to come to an end. hamdillah. you should be next.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi everyone, mabrouk for those who got the visa I am very happy for you. For my wife they ask a new police certificate yesterday, do you think that its good? In the last e-mail that we receice from beirut vo they was waiting for security so I dont know!!! Its been 26 month since damascus. Second medical expire in october 2012. So next step is third medical I guess! Did someone who receive visa recently was asked for police certicate??? Thanks in advance!

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Does anyone have experience about passport submission if outside of Lebanon.? They didn't mention it in email ! And when does tr visa usually expire? My hubby is in Saudi now so not sure what he should do to get visa??

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Helloooooooooooo every one ... I finally got my visa, I went yesterday submitted my passport and came back at 2 and picked it up , OMG, what a relief , 3e2belkon ya jame3a it's soon there were over 30 ppl getting there visas , it's soon Nshallah
Hamdellah i am done ..
Best of luck every one. :D

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lebneni001 said:
Helloooooooooooo every one ... I finally got my visa, I went yesterday submitted my passport and came back at 2 and picked it up , OMG, what a relief , 3e2belkon ya jame3a it's soon there were over 30 ppl getting there visas , it's soon Nshallah
Hamdellah i am done ..
Best of luck every one. :D
Alef Alef mabrouk, walla nbasatelak kteer, hal jom3a ya jame3a is historical, w hayda shee mnee7 ya3ne nshalla we are next, Yass you should update the chart, i guess when you go back to canada you will, sar fee kteer green rows
yalla good luck everyone

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Moey said:
Alef Alef mabrouk, walla nbasatelak kteer, hal jom3a ya jame3a is historical, w hayda shee mnee7 ya3ne nshalla we are next, Yass you should update the chart, i guess when you go back to canada you will, sar fee kteer green rows
yalla good luck everyone
Hello Moey,
I updated the chart, but please let me know if I forgot anybody.
Mabrouk to Tina and Lebneni, 3i2bal elkil
I'm so happy for you all ;D ;D

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Yass said:
Hello Moey,
I updated the chart, but please let me know if I forgot anybody.
Mabrouk to Tina and Lebneni, 3i2bal elkil
I'm so happy for you all ;D ;D
No You Dididnt, Fee Rourou but she is not in the chart
Yalla I hope all rows will be green soon

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Congratulationsssssssssss ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL specially Lello :-*
I am so happy for you guys, Lello, Tina, lebneni, rourouuu hope I didn't forget anyone
lele welcome to Canada ;) and Yass enjoy your trip back home :D
By the way yesterday I got my PR card too, it only took 45 days :D
Yalla 3akbel el kel soon inshallah :)

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:p ;D :) :) :) YASS......
lk what a relief. l7amdellah 3ala kl shi. Mabsouta ktir w sho baddei ellak, a7la Valentines bl denei. yalla ana kamena next week my husband jeyei, yimkin tshoufo ba3dkoun bl matar.
Thank u for being there all the time, for updating the chart.
You guys, ana i started this chat room, but started a family knowing all of u, sad2ounei for those who got their visas, i cried with you....and for those waiting, ana im praying with you.
It is a long journey but worth waiting for.
Stay ++++++++++++ this is the key to success
YASS, lk halla2 i can look at the chart w c it green....ya zalamei 20 mnonths.....wa a'7iraaaaaaaaaaaaan
allah yjibak bl salemeh w all the best to u and ur wife.
YASSS ;D :p l next chat room forum name 7a sammiya after arriving to canada...sho awlak?

sho awlkoun ya jame3a, b another forum, continuation for this one. u dont have to b involved, bas every once and then we can say what r our news... ;D ;)

Yass said:
1000 Mabrouk to you dear Lello and to everybody else ;D ;D ;D
You deserve it I hope you enjoy it a lot!
I'm sorry haven't been in touch for a while, I am in Lebanon, I'm here to bring my wife home
Inshallah we'll be leaving to Canada next week
Good luck to all of you and keep them coming :D :D

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hi Mazen, hi Moey...

I know that many of you are eager to know what kinda questions they asked my husband, bs tsawwaro ana kamena ba3dnei ma ba3rif. my husband is sooo busy b beirut.....lk mtaneshnei :p ta y7addir '3rado w ye7jiz w yeshtrei gifts. bs wallah as soon as i talk to him, i will write them down, thats a promise.

Mazen239 said:
Mabroook Lello and every one, they seem to be generous on Valentine Day :) , Lello what did the interviewer ask your spouse in the embassy if you don't mind? Best of luck everyone.

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
LELLO said:
:p ;D :) :) :) YASS......
lk what a relief. l7amdellah 3ala kl shi. Mabsouta ktir w sho baddei ellak, a7la Valentines bl denei. yalla ana kamena next week my husband jeyei, yimkin tshoufo ba3dkoun bl matar.
Thank u for being there all the time, for updating the chart.
You guys, ana i started this chat room, but started a family knowing all of u, sad2ounei for those who got their visas, i cried with you....and for those waiting, ana im praying with you.
It is a long journey but worth waiting for.
Stay ++++++++++++ this is the key to success
YASS, lk halla2 i can look at the chart w c it green....ya zalamei 20 mnonths.....wa a'7iraaaaaaaaaaaaan
allah yjibak bl salemeh w all the best to u and ur wife.
YASSS ;D :p l next chat room forum name 7a sammiya after arriving to canada...sho awlak?

sho awlkoun ya jame3a, b another forum, continuation for this one. u dont have to b involved, bas every once and then we can say what r our news... ;D ;)
we can kamen meet in real life, in canada why not ?
yalla enjoy everyone, hayda friday shaklo kholes w ma fee shee so i guess till monday
yalla nshalla kher '
good luck everyone