+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Lele. At last my friend in suffering at last.
Congratulations, you really deserve it after all ths waiting, as Anoushka told you before, after a short time you will forget all those 27 months in a glance. Believe me when I tell you, I am trying hard to remember my immigration file number which I used to know it like my name, I really forgot it.

Enjoy it my friend, shout out loud that sound of relief.

Mabrouk and I wish all the best for all our friends hanging in there.
yes Ajaxxio at last at lastttttttttt halakoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 2years w 3 month w 1 day for the second step whyyyyyyy .......how they are working ...........
:) thank you my friend you are still with us and careful on congrate and support each of us thank you

Sanoua

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-16-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Wililililililish Lele finally alf alf moubarak inshaa Allah I had a feeling that your suffering was going to end soon. Al7amdulillah I'm soooo happy for u hon. 3a2bel lkill ya Rab

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanoua said:
Wililililililish Lele finally alf alf moubarak inshaa Allah I had a feeling that your suffering was going to end soon. Al7amdulillah I'm soooo happy for u hon. 3a2bel lkill ya Rab
Thank you ya 2mar, Allah ybarek fiki, I was soooooooo happy when I saw your message on what'up this morning :-*

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Hi everyone, I just found this Awesome Forum, and this Awesome thread, I'm really Frustrated, ???
I Got married in June 2011 and I Applied on July 2011 from Canada through my wife and my papers were sent to Syria for Further Processing but then the whole thing happened in Syria and my papers were transferred to Beirut( I guess like everyone else here ) and i didn't hear anything from the embassy until October 2012 when they sent me that i have to re submit some papers, like the Police Record and another Form that stats where I've been and what I've been doing since July 2011 and my medical tests, so I've done them all and sent them, they sent me back for more papers, some of them related to my wife there, her bank statement, her Tax papers, her work history, and one is related to me which is an Australian Police Record ( because i lived in Australia for 4 years ) , and of course i did them all, and since then ( December 2012) i haven't heard anything back, Its really frustrating..... :-\
i've read here that some of you got there visa after 27 months.... do you think that's how much will take ?? i hope not,
last email from them was 5 days ago when i emailed them asking if they receive my Australia police record and this is what i got :

"Dear Sir,
We confirm the receipt of the Australian Police certificate.
Your application is currently under review by the family class officer.

Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.

Thank you for your patience,

CAF

Immigration Section

Beirut
"

is this a good sign or bad one ?
and is there anyone here who applied on July 2011 so our situation would be the same ?

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Moey said:
Hi everyone, I just found this Awesome Forum, and this Awesome thread, I'm really Frustrated, ???
I Got married in June 2011 and I Applied on July 2011 from Canada through my wife and my papers were sent to Syria for Further Processing but then the whole thing happened in Syria and my papers were transferred to Beirut( I guess like everyone else here ) and i didn't hear anything from the embassy until October 2012 when they sent me that i have to re submit some papers, like the Police Record and another Form that stats where I've been and what I've been doing since July 2011 and my medical tests, so I've done them all and sent them, they sent me back for more papers, some of them related to my wife there, her bank statement, her Tax papers, her work history, and one is related to me which is an Australian Police Record ( because i lived in Australia for 4 years ) , and of course i did them all, and since then ( December 2012) i haven't heard anything back, Its really frustrating..... :-\
i've read here that some of you got there visa after 27 months.... do you think that's how much will take ?? i hope not,
last email from them was 5 days ago when i emailed them asking if they receive my Australia police record and this is what i got :

"Dear Sir,
We confirm the receipt of the Australian Police certificate.
Your application is currently under review by the family class officer.

Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.

Thank you for your patience,

CAF

Immigration Section

Beirut
"

is this a good sign or bad one ?
and is there anyone here who applied on July 2011 so our situation would be the same ?
nchalaa you will get visa soon

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Libanais said:
nchalaa you will get visa soon
Oh thank you very much, but any one that got such an email here ? Ive been reading for the last hour :D it brings a good relief to see people getting their visas here...

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
another question, I don't know if you heard like i did, I heard that there is a new law that was recently made, that after you receive your visa, you have to leave the country in a specific timing, lets say a month, or otherwise you will lose your visa, and when you leave you cant come back in 2 years... how accurate is this? and the question for the people who got there visas, did they force you to leave within specific timing ?

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Moey said:
another question, I don't know if you heard like i did, I heard that there is a new law that was recently made, that after you receive your visa, you have to leave the country in a specific timing, lets say a month, or otherwise you will lose your visa, and when you leave you cant come back in 2 years... how accurate is this? and the question for the people who got there visas, did they force you to leave within specific timing ?
well moey lol bas bekhod el visa i will tell u hehe..bas about eno 2 years, haydi fiya some rules. bas for all people laano ken 7attin fiya shroot u should check in

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Libanais said:
well moey lol bas bekhod el visa i will tell u hehe..bas about eno 2 years, haydi fiya some rules. bas for all people laano ken 7attin fiya shroot u should check in
I just asked someone, he said this is not true, it doesnt make sense anyway to give you a short period to leave especially that we're leaving for good, ana I'm concerned about my job, because at least we have to give 2 months notice, hala2 heye teje l visa wkel shee mnee7 :mad:
walla shee be3aseb, ive been waiting since a year and a half for now and nothing, bas after i read some of the comments here, it made me feel good eno 3am ya3to visas so inshalla kher
when did you apply ?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi moey, this email is good for you enshaalah soon we will congrate you :) , about what you said that after visa ::) we should leave in one month ::), I am going tomorrow to pick up my passport so I will ask them about that or if there is a law, but I do not think it is a right info because when they give the visa it will be valied until the expiry date of the medical or the passport which one expire first,
also the passport to be accepted to stamp the visa it should be valed at least for 6 month. but the medical if it valid for one week you shold leave in one week because the visa will be just one week. that what I know :)

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
lele said:
hi moey, this email is good for you enshaalah soon we will congrate you :) , about what you said that after visa ::) we should leave in one month ::), I am going tomorrow to pick up my passport so I will ask them about that or if there is a law, but I do not think it is a right info because when they give the visa it will be valied until the expiry date of the medical or the passport which one expire first,
also the passport to be accepted to stamp the visa it should be valed at least for 6 month. but the medical if it valid for one week you shold leave in one week because the visa will be just one week. that what I know :)
hey lele how are you ?
so just a question.. did your e-case change?
thank you and all the best.

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lele said:
Thanks for the Clarification Lele, I loved the environment around here in this forum, it helps us hang in there :D, I was really happy for the people who got their visas over here even though i don't know anyone of them, but it makes me feel that i got it, because its sad that out situation is like this :(
so you are going tomorrow to pick it up ? i thought tomorrow is a public holiday, you should be careful...
i'm going on Friday with my wife just to ask about the status.
my question was if anyone got such an email. did you got such an email before they contacted you ? and if they did, how long before they did?

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Moey said:
Thanks for the Clarification Lele, I loved the environment around here in this forum, it helps us hang in there :D, I was really happy for the people who got their visas over here even though i don't know anyone of them, but it makes me feel that i got it, because its sad that out situation is like this :(
so you are going tomorrow to pick it up ? i thought tomorrow is a public holiday, you should be careful...
i'm going on Friday with my wife just to ask about the status.
my question was if anyone got such an email. did you got such an email before they contacted you ? and if they did, how long before they did?
hey Moey how are you, hope all is great.
so i got an email last week its the same email like yours but the only diff is, its says that i should expect to hear from them within two weeks.and about going to the embassy to check in your status, i do not advice going. because i went with my wife once to ask about it, and they wont let us in,they say the only way is through phone or emails, unless they ask you to. even when they asked me to submit documents i went in no problem but they would not let my wife in even though she is the canadian one not me.
also from what i read once your email includes CAF it means its on the last stage and nshallah soon they will give it to you, till the 24th of this month ill finish 24 months since syria.
wish you all the best and hope u get it soon my friend.

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lebneni001 said:
hey Moey how are you, hope all is great.
so i got an email last week its the same email like yours but the only diff is, its says that i should expect to hear from them within two weeks.and about going to the embassy to check in your status, i do not advice going. because i went with my wife once to ask about it, and they wont let us in,they say the only way is through phone or emails, unless they ask you to. even when they asked me to submit documents i went in no problem but they would not let my wife in even though she is the canadian one not me.
also from what i read once your email includes CAF it means its on the last stage and nshallah soon they will give it to you, till the 24th of this month ill finish 24 months since syria.
wish you all the best and hope u get it soon my friend.
Oh thanks for the Advice, I personally knew they wouldn't let me in, but i wanted to give it a shot, especially as I said my wife has the Canadian passport, but since you've tried this, i think there is no need for me to go there :(
I hope what you're saying is right regarding the CAF,
what got me here actually is your post :D, because when i got this email i wanted to know if someone else arround the world got the same one , so i googled it, and thats when it showed me your post :D ( thank you )
but then as you said the only difference is that they said to you in 2 weeks, but they didn't mention any time to me, i just sent them an email now asking them for the approximate time for this stage ( bade 2otwoshon emails men lyom w raye7 ) :D
I hope you get it soon and we celebrate this all together

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lebneni001 said:
hey lele how are you ?
so just a question.. did your e-case change?
thank you and all the best.
hi Lebneni001, I opend my ecase in the morning but nothing new they didn't change it, I tried now but the page did n't open.