+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
I didn't get you here, are we suppose to stay 6 consecutive months in Canada and then go out again ? ? ?
???
no what I know after pr card we can go and back to canada, but before that I am not sure but from what happened to Ajaxio we can't go out before the card or paper proves that we are pr.

htraboul

May 27, 2011
lele said:
no what I know after pr card we can go and back to canada, but before that I am not sure but from what happened to Ajaxio we can't go out before the card or paper proves that we are pr.
Once you arrive to canada, you apply for the PR card on the airport on the same day. You have to provide them an adress of residence. It takes around 3 months or less to get the card but you can leave Canada before recieving it.
When you recieve it, you can send it to your husband by mail and by this way he can comeback

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Thank you for the info ;)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Thank you for the info ;)
hi Anoushka
Kifik,,,hope soon you'll hear good news,as for the medical exam you need to fill out a form and take it with 5 photo's,you don't need it from the embassy print it out from the internet fill it up and take it to the doctor.
that's what i did for my wife,and the lady did not even ask if it's from embassy or no.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf
after you open this link go to the last page (35) Appendix C print it out and fill it and you're done.
Good Luck

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Inshallah 5air for all :)

So if someone has to redo te medical, what should he take with him? Does he have to go to embassy to et section A green sheet to give to DMP dr ? How many photos does he need?? And what are the dimensions? (passport size or immigration size)
Hope someone can help me so I can tell my hubby what to do before he makes appointment with dr for 2nd medical....

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
joe1313 said:
hi Anoushka
Kifik,,,hope soon you'll hear good news,as for the medical exam you need to fill out a form and take it with 5 photo's,you don't need it from the embassy print it out from the internet fill it up and take it to the doctor.
that's what i did for my wife,and the lady did not even ask if it's from embassy or no.
after you open this link go to the last page (35) Appendix C print it out and fill it and you're done.
Good Luck
Oh Joe Thank you sooo much
I will surely do that, I am very very very tired of this, I was almost at the end but ...
Hope Ya RAB we all get our visas soooooooooooooooooooooooon

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:

So if someone has to redo te medical, what should he take with him? Does he have to go to embassy to et section A green sheet to give to DMP dr ? How many photos does he need?? And what are the dimensions? (passport size or immigration size)
Hope someone can help me so I can tell my hubby what to do before he makes appointment with dr for 2nd medical....

Hi Tina
for the medical exam see this link and will explain all to you.... appendix c need to print out fill it and take it with him to the doctor and for the photo's he need 5 same as the first one he took before.
Good Luck for him and you

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
joe1313 said:
Tina85 said:

Hi Tina
for the medical exam see this link and will explain all to you.... appendix c need to print out fill it and take it with him to the doctor and for the photo's he need 5 same as the first one he took before.
Good Luck for him and you
Thanks joe!
In the email he got from Beirut it says " kindly consult the precious medical dr" for medical redo, but they were still not aware that he is in ksa as this was very recent and still didn't update them... So would
It be wrong if he did the medical in KSa or should he just go to Lebanon??

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
Tina85 said:

Yesterday i redid my medicals you need 4 photos of passport size and your passport with you , thats all , your doctor will fill a green sheet and give it to u so you send it to the embassy :)

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
Today in the morning i went to the embassy guys ma bkhabberkon l 3aj2a !! The point is nist of them are waiting for a visit visa !!! A talked with a lady waiting there , and she told me " sarle 4 shhour natra visa l zyara" OMG i was shocked ,,,
I went there to give them the green sheet , the security guy told me to put in an envelop and write on it my name, file nb, e-mail ... And then to put it in the drop box !! Enou ata3et meshwar 3al embassy la 7etta bl drop box !! Ma32oul ?!!
So i'm waiting any positive sign .. Ya rabb ..

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Friends in suffering

I am checking the cic.gc.ca to have any idea about my case, i am entering my file number and using the number that starts with letter Fxxxxxxxxx and trying as well to enter the number that starts with letter B, but all giving me nothing except that they received my application on 3 May 2011, eventhough they say that all the informations are updated every Tuesday, is it possible that lying and neglection reached Canada that easy?

I re-did my medical exams and sent my residential questionnaire upon their request, they even called me on the phone to tell me that i should present the section A and receipt to the embassy because my file is already in the councils' office, this was on 12 July 2012 and that was it since then.

I have been told that after presenting our meds and questionnaire we should wait for 8 months, is that true?

FADIMAYA, how long did you wait after the medical exams before they called you and told you to present the passport in order to take the visa? did you present as well the residency questionnaire? when was it?

Thanks guys.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
tati00 said:
Yesterday i redid my medicals you need 4 photos of passport size and your passport with you , thats all , your doctor will fill a green sheet and give it to u so you send it to the embassy :)
Thanks for the info and good luck ;)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
tati00 said:
Today in the morning i went to the embassy guys ma bkhabberkon l 3aj2a !! The point is nist of them are waiting for a visit visa !!! A talked with a lady waiting there , and she told me " sarle 4 shhour natra visa l zyara" OMG i was shocked ,,,
I went there to give them the green sheet , the security guy told me to put in an envelop and write on it my name, file nb, e-mail ... And then to put it in the drop box !! Enou ata3et meshwar 3al embassy la 7etta bl drop box !! Ma32oul ?!!
So i'm waiting any positive sign .. Ya rabb ..
Best of luck!! :D :D Btw, what did the lady waiting there say? I dont know arabic. I only understood a few words that she said, something that it has now been four..? lol!

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
nairyd said:
Best of luck!! :D :D Btw, what did the lady waiting there say? I dont know arabic. I only understood a few words that she said, something that it has now been four..? lol!
Hi Nairy,
Tati was telling us that there were alot of people waiting, and one of the lady told her that she was waiting her visit visa since 4 months ...
She also said that she went through all these and at the end she just drop her envelop in a box
Hope you're doing well, I was reading in the Damascus forum that Ankara issued 35 PPR's in 1 day so hope our turn will be soon and we will all get it at the end ...
Good Luck to all of us

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Anoushka said:
Hi Nairy,
Tati was telling us that there were alot of people waiting, and one of the lady told her that she was waiting her visit visa since 4 months ...
She also said that she went through all these and at the end she just drop her envelop in a box
Hope you're doing well, I was reading in the Damascus forum that Ankara issued 35 PPR's in 1 day so hope our turn will be soon and we will all get it at the end ...
Good Luck to all of us
heehe thanks Anoushka for the translation :-* and yes, they do not allow anyone to go in and drop things off personally, drop in mail box! I can just imagine how busy the embassy in beirut is :/ But 35 ppr's issued in one day in Ankara, that is crazy!! I really hope September is a boom of PPR's seeing as Ramadan is finished and so is summer! Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of August :eek:

Good luck to all of us is right!! I pray for patience for all of us!! :D