Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Hello Guys,
I called the hospital to take an appoinment for the medical and the woman told me that the embassy should send me a paper to redo the medical :-X what should I do ? ? ? :-\
hi Anoushka
which hospital you called,,,,my wife did the first and second at Rizk hospital in ashrafiyeh,and at the second time the receptionist told here the same so i called and explain for her that we need to do the second time the exam and our file is open in the embassy so she said ok and my wife went and redid it,and the doctor told her that alot of people redoing their exam,and she e-mailed it to them and saved the green form till they ask for it,all this happen in may this year.
so try to call again and explain to her,because as a doctor and hospital i don't think they mind making money.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chris_z77 said:
Immigration application v/s sponsorship.

Hello,
I have a Canadian permanent residence since 6 months, I am engaged to a beautifull Lady back in Lebanon. My fiance is still at university in Lebanon, finished her first year at the Lebanese University, Educational science, she is 21 years old.
I would like to know, would you recommend that I start her immigration papers right away? or is it better to wait untill we get married (2 years from now) and just go with the sponsorship option?

N.B: I live in Quebec.
Hi Chris
I guess the best choice for you is to sponsor her,,,,,,are you working in canada or you still studying,
and to sponsor her you have to get married,if you're working give me your e-mail and i'll tell you how you do it.

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
i can t beleive it omg omg wa akhiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan 17 month 3al ad we got the visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wouhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maya is comingggggggggggg

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
fadimaya said:
i can t beleive it omg omg wa akhiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan 17 month 3al ad we got the visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wouhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maya is comingggggggggggg
congrats! :eek:

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
fadimaya said:
1000 mabrouk!! :D :D :D
32baal eljamee3 ya rab

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
fadimaya said:
omg!! mabroook!! i am so happy for you!! Can we have details? :) Did they call today?? AMAZING!!! :D 17 months is what the processing time is now...heehhe

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
dear mrs ....
Kindly submit your passport at our office in Jal El Dib, on Wednesday the 29th of August 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Thank You.

Unité des visas/ Visa Section
Ambassade du Canada/Canadian Embassy
berut.immigration@international.gc.ca
Téléphone/Telephone 961-4726700
Télécopieur/Facsimile 961-471-0594
Imm.Coolrite,43 Autoroute JalElDib, JalElDib, Liban
Coolrite Building,43 JalElDib Highway, JalElDib, Lebanon
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada/Citizenship and Immigration Canada

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
ecase is still the same application received in 23 march 2011 . documents request in mid jun, 17 month 3al add since application received 2 month in canada 19 painful months medical renewed in jan 2012 , mesh 3aref shu beddi oulllllllllll am so happy nayrid thx all hope the same for u , i was loosing hope i was going to leave to uruguay or costarica to live there lol am so so so happy

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
fadimaya said:
ecase is still the same application received in 23 march 2011 . documents request in mid jun, 17 month 3al add since application received 2 month in canada 19 painful months medical renewed in jan 2012 , mesh 3aref shu beddi oulllllllllll am so happy nayrid thx all hope the same for u , i was loosing hope i was going to leave to uruguay or costarica to live there lol am so so so happy
Wow costa rica woulda been nice hehe im kidding--but see never lose hope cause you guys got it :) you both deserve the happiness :) I'm so happy for you guys! My husband and I are the same timeline as you guys!! Good luck to your wife next Wednesday and safe travels!!!! xo

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
hehehhe nairyd yeah i was looking for a coffee shop to buy in san jose lol , yeah hehehehehe , now i ll look for one here in some years san jose lol , i think nairyd nshalla ur turn next week nshalla inti kamen lele .

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
inti u got nairyd sorry joy daya3itni lol , mabrook ilik kamen , lele nshalla very soon i feel next week for u nshalla ya raaab , alla la yfare2 kel lm7ibin , law ni7na kelna baladna mni7 ma minfil asslan ,min albi bitmanna lal kel innon yefra7o

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
fadimaya said:
thx yass nshalla 3a 2belak

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Many congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Another green row for Fadimaya!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nshallah more more more to comeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her she needs to bring in the confirmation of PR to the border of entrance with the CSQ( if to Quebec).
Nshallah she will have a smooth flight and this would be a start of a long and happy life together!!! Yalla guys your turn in next!!!! Have faith and keep your hope up high!!!!!!!