+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Nono
I wish you all the best.
I don't mean to be frustrating, but those papers were asked from me as well, this was on April 20, this was 4 months ago and still nothing much have hapenned. Anyway, try to keep your moral high.
All the best.

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
They told my husband u have to be in canada before august 1 rst and the girl said im putting your file on the desk and gave him an appoitment so once he brings the paper she will give the visa so that he can be here august 1 his medical expires that what she said so im not frustrated and i know in a couple of days when he goes he will get it thats what the girl said on the spot youll have your visa
I dont know your situation but im positive after we get this paper to her he will get the visa
And maybe your situation is different
One thing ive learned that all cases are diffferent i never thought hed get a call after 10 months if i compare to others ... So i cant say anything else but im sry yours toook 4 months but i dont think ours will :)

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Have been waiting for 14 months since the file was received by CIC for PR (second step). I've sent the canadian embassy in beirut a message via their web. If I don't get an answer soon, I'll probably go in person and try to know what the hell they are processing.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Nono
Again i wish you all the best.
I was not trying to make you frustrated, but after my case which i guess is the easiest case among all of you since i am married to a Canadian since 10 years and have two Canadian children, i am just hoping to keep your feet down to earth, don't think that you control their processing time with the expiry date of the medical exams, they don't care beleive me.
I wish you and your husband all the best, w nshalla el 3adra min 3inda tifta7a bi wijkon.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Hab said:
Chou ya jame3a any news??? Wallah 7aram in 2 days its will be 19 month since damascus receive my file!
indeed, i have been waiting for 30 months after the fed application and still nothing but i am under the QSW category, you have to have patience if you want to get out of this sh!thole :)

Best of luck everyone!

Cheers

Sanoua

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-16-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
30 months!!! What is this QSW category ?? What does it stands for???

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hey everyone!
Keefkon? Hope u are all well. First of all Mabrook NoNo! That's awseome , I applied sept 22 and got my sponsor approval on nov 24... And I think Beirut office recived my app on may 9... Never heard a thing about it :( the problem is that my husbands medical exam expired a few days ago... So
Not sure what's gonna happen :(

Should he redo medicals? Do you guys think they would give a visit visa atleast!? It's taking forever :(

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Dont redo it until they ask you because maybe the will give u an extension on your 1 rst medical thas what the immigration office told me to wait for the to ask u to redo it
Btw does anyone know where i could find
Supplementary info form
Residency questionnaire
It says attached to mail but i have nothing
Where could i find this ?

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
this is the email they send me
i had wrote an email in april and they replied with this

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested following documents:

-Supplementary info form (attached to mail)

-Residency questionnaire (attached to mail)

-Family List for you and your Sponsor

-Copy of your updated passport

-An updated Lebanese Police Certificate

Complete the attached application forms. Do not leave any blanks, and provide full dates with months and years, if something does not apply, write N/A. You must ensure you cover the period of time from the age of 18. Blanks or missing information may cause significant delays in the finalization of your application.

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation.

Please be notified that failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Our opening hours are as following: Monday to Thursday between 09:00AM and 10:30 AM.

Please note that your MEDS will be expired as of 01AUG2012, you will have to submit the requested documents on Wednesday the 18th of July at 09:30,

in order for us to grant you a Visa that will get you in Canada before the above mentionned date.

Please make sure you are able to travel before that date, because if not, you will have to redo your MEDS., and we will give 30 additionnal days to comply with our requests.

You may submit your document in person (documents to be deposited in the Drop Box located at the main gate of the Embassy), or by prepaid mail to the Embassy of Canada in Beirut at the address below:

43 Jal el Dib Highway, Coolrite Building

P.O. Box 60163

Beirut, Lebanon

Telephone: (961-4) 726 700 / 710-576

Fax: (961-4) 710-594

Email: berut.im-permanentresidence@international.gc.ca

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & contact information on all correspondence/ documents you send to us.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Nono
I received the same letter on 20 April 2012, means 4 months ago.

I have the 2 forms that you need, i can send them to you.

Is there a way that i can add an attachement on the blog?

I did my meds 3 times, the last time was 10 days ago.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
nono_1890 said:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested following documents:

Complete the attached application forms. Do not leave any blanks, and provide full dates with months and years, if something does not apply, write N/A. You must ensure you cover the period of time from the age of 18. Blanks or missing information may cause significant delays in the finalization of your application.

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation.

Please be notified that failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Our opening hours are as following: Monday to Thursday between 09:00AM and 10:30 AM.

Please note that your MEDS will be expired as of 01AUG2012, you will have to submit the requested documents on Wednesday the 18th of July at 09:30,

in order for us to grant you a Visa that will get you in Canada before the above mentionned date.

Please make sure you are able to travel before that date, because if not, you will have to redo your MEDS., and we will give 30 additionnal days to comply with our requests.

You may submit your document in person (documents to be deposited in the Drop Box located at the main gate of the Embassy), or by prepaid mail to the Embassy of Canada in Beirut at the address below:

P.O. Box 60163

Beirut, Lebanon

Email: berut.im-permanentresidence @ international.gc.ca

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & contact information on all correspondence/ documents you send to us.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
So you send them an email in April regarding what exactly? Were you able to get your file number? Also, did they send you the email or your husband??

I heard cic will be extending the meds for additional 12 months after expiry if visa is granted within 15 months... I hope this is true...

Good luck :)

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Yes could you send me through my email you can attach there the form pls
Tashnag_babe@hotmail.com
I asked them my file number
And they did in the email
I dont know about the extented medical my husband will ask tomorrow at the embassy ill let you know
And they emailed me not my husband they just callled him

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Nono
I received the same letter on 20 April 2012, means 4 months ago.
I have the 2 forms that you need, i can send them to you.
Is there a way that i can add an attachement on the blog?
I did my meds 3 times, the last time was 10 days ago.
Hi Ajaxxio did they mentioned in their email to you these sentences:

"Please note that your MEDS will be expired as of 01AUG2012, you will have to submit the requested documents on Wednesday the 18th of July at 09:30
Please make sure you are able to travel before that date, because if not, you will have to redo your MEDS., and we will give 30 additionnal days to comply with our requests"

also I am wondring why you did the third medical

your file in damascus since may 2011
my file in damascus since october 2010
first medical july 2010 , they asked me to do the secound in july 2011
now still less than 2 weeks in the second
so how ? ? ;D

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
From what they replied, you should most probably get the Visa before the expiration date of the medical exam. Congrats!
May I ask you to which email address you wrote? I've sent them a message via their website but didn't get even an automatic reply confirming reception.

Thanks,

nono_1890 said:

P.O. Box 60163
Beirut, Lebanon
Email: berut.im-permanentresidence @ international.gc.ca

Sincerely,
Immigration Section