Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
ALESCO said:
Hello to all of you

if you dont mind guys can anybody tell me something about those notes you are talking about? where can i find it?
and other question please what does the (KF) means at the end of the immigration file number?
thanx in advance and best luck to all
Hi alesco,

This is how candude outlines the process of requesting the notes
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

You need to be a Canadian Citizen or physically be in Canada (by providing a canadian mailing address to which the ATIP notes will be sent).

You also need a scan of the consent form signed by the SPONSORED spouse, which is the principal applicant. (form IMM5744, google it as I don't have a link)

You will then request the ATIP at the above link with the following details:
Requesting Information on your behalf: No
Requesting information belonging to a deceased individual: No
Category of Requester: Member of the public
Right of access: Depending on your situation. Mine is "Canadian Citizen"
Act: Access to Information Act
File Type: Immigration File: Permanent residence
Type of Records: Case Files
Type of Documents: Electronic Files (make sure you do not select physical files, as they would have to retrieve your file from visa offices to actually scan it)
Method of Delivery: Email (allthough last time, they sent them by post to my Canadian address)

You will then need to upload the consent and pay a 5$ fee through credit card. I tried with a Lebanese card and it works perfectly fine.

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
Hi canadian_leb
My MP's name is devinder Shory, hopefully tomorrow I'll stop by his office
I never had the chance to today

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Adam992 said:
Hi canadian_leb
My MP's name is devinder Shory, hopefully tomorrow I'll stop by his office
I never had the chance to today
Hi Adam

Thanks for letting me know. Mine is Deepak Obhrai and I don't know him personally.

I will probably try contacting his office let me know what they tell you. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi Adam,

I sent an email to the office of my MP using their online tool but I doubt that works because I asked to send me a copy of the note I snet and it didnt.

I also called his office and it looks like it is a fax machine so no one picked up and it had that fax machine tone at the end.

I don't know what to do.... I was doing some forensic and analysis work last night regarding who is working on our application after doing some researches on this forum.

I might have found two of the people that might have been working on my application. The only thing I still don't k now who KZ is.

You know my analysis might just be all wrong but I guess it is a way to kill time and not go insane or go insane all the way.

This is the link of the Canadian Representatives in Jal el Dib http://w03.international.gc.ca/cra-rce/mission.aspx?lang=eng&MID=771

I know B. Briand or BB wrote some notes about marriage and police clearance and gave a decision on eligibility. he must be responsible for doing some background checks like calling employers to verify job etc.. and also C. Arpin did some work...

I know you guys might think I am crazy ... If I saw someone else's notes it might help verify what I am talking about.

Oh yeah I also ordered new set of notes!

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi Adam,

I sent an email to the office of my MP using their online tool but I doubt that works because I asked to send me a copy of the note I snet and it didnt.

I also called his office and it looks like it is a fax machine so no one picked up and it had that fax machine tone at the end.

I don't know what to do.... I was doing some forensic and analysis work last night regarding who is working on our application after doing some researches on this forum.

I might have found two of the people that might have been working on my application. The only thing I still don't k now who KZ is.

You know my analysis might just be all wrong but I guess it is a way to kill time and not go insane or go insane all the way.

This is the link of the Canadian Representatives in Jal el Dib [Removed]

I know B. Briand or BB wrote some notes about marriage and police clearance and gave a decision on eligibility. he must be responsible for doing some background checks like calling employers to verify job etc.. and also C. Arpin did some work...

I know you guys might think I am crazy ... If I saw someone else's notes it might help verify what I am talking about.

Oh yeah I also ordered new set of notes!
Hi Canadian_Leb,

You are not crazy at all :) your dedication is commendable and your creativity is awesome! I think most everyone going through this process completely understands what you are going through, since we ourselves are going through it as well, with every excruciatingly painful day we wait.

Not sure if the website lists everyone in the office or working on our cases, but if it helps, I have a few more ID's in my notes (only looking for entries after the file had been transferred to Beirut):

- The file and civil statuses were searched by: BB00595 (Feb 2014)
- Eligibility assessment was updated by: CF04539 (Feb 2014)
- Security did not have any updates since initial submission
- Criminality did not have any updates since initial submission
- Medical had passed before forwarding to Beirut office

I ordered a new set of notes this morning as well.

Hang in there Canadian_Leb (and everyone going through this process for that matter), our time will come, no matter how difficult, painful and depressing this time in between gets, we will make it, they are only testing our resolve and we will get through this.

God bless!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi TSI,

You are awesome thanks for all the positive comments and encouragement. It really helps hearing this.
Inshallah all of this madness will come to an end and we will re-unite with our families soon.

- My application has been assigned to KZ5138 who is really not on the list and I know you guys dont have it. this is been assigned by CF04539 - that is the same dude that updated your eligibility.
- My eligibility was updated by BB00595
- Criminality does not have a recent date but was updated last year time of sponsorship approval by SADMIN
- Security was created by SADMIN back in 2013 sponsorship approval date and has been updated by TL01935 but all my notes have showed the same for security with status blanked out

God Bless you too TSI, we will hang in there. I mean no matter what one day inshallah soon they will get to us..

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi TSI,

You are awesome thanks for all the positive comments and encouragement. It really helps hearing this.
Inshallah all of this madness will come to an end and we will re-unite with our families soon.

- My application has been assigned to KZ5138 who is really not on the list and I know you guys dont have it. this is been assigned by CF04539 - that is the same dude that updated your eligibility.
- My eligibility was updated by BB00595
- Criminality does not have a recent date but was updated last year time of sponsorship approval by SADMIN
- Security was created by SADMIN back in 2013 sponsorship approval date and has been updated by TL01935 but all my notes have showed the same for security with status blanked out

God Bless you too TSI, we will hang in there. I mean no matter what one day inshallah soon they will get to us..

Hey guys,

Although I am not posting anything for long periods, but i'm always active and reading what each and everyone of you is posting.
All I want to say is that we all did our parts, we filed our correct papers and paid all the fees, all what is left is between the hands of the embassy employees.
Do not bang your head against the wall trying to figure out what is happening, just enjoy your lives and keep yourself busy with anything other than worrying about the sponsorship application, if you keep on worrying it will just eat you from the inside, you will be united with your loved one sooner or later, there is no doubt of that :)

The guys at the embassy are not hibernating, remember that us, the people on this forum are a small fraction of the total applications number, so if things gets quite for some time, it does not mean they are not working, it just means that they are working on applications for people who are not with us in this forum... If you really want to focus your thinking and your energy into worrying about your applications, I suggest we think of a way how to reach out and attract more people into this thread so we can know and monitor what is happening! remember there is almost 300 application and there is barely 3o of s in this thread...

Hang in there guys :)

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comments. You are absolutely right. This worrying does not help in any way and it affects our well-being.

I can notice it affecting my work, my attitude and everything. I think the main issue is that "I don't know how to plan and what to plan".
My whole life seems to be put on hold and this goes back to decisions we make in life. I am not blaming the embassy on any of this.

That's the most frustrating thing is not to know " when to plan your vacation", "whether to book a ticket now or not", "whether you buy a house or not" etc....

It is all of these and many more and this goes back to our decisions but you also hope that your turn will come soon and then you can make these decisions based on facts not just predictions.

I do realize I am not the only one going through this and I really thank you all for all your support.

I might be sounding rude by saying this; sometimes I feel this process is not fair for lots of people especially when you hear people got a decision in less than 6 months.

Then they tell you "ours was straightforward". But also not only these... you also get these people that take advantage of the system and make processing times longer and that happens anywhere really.

You are 100% correct in what you said but I guess it is human nature and some people have it more than others :)

We will hang in here and hope for the best to everyone

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hello guys,

I have an update!

I just checked my ecas after giving up on that and it says IN PROCESS!! finally!!

We received you application on March 25, 2013

We started processing your application on April 25, 2014

Medical results have been received.

Nchalla ma tekhod ktir wa2et ma3on! Thank God ballacho fya at least!
mouhem tokhlas ma3on before August since that is when our religious marriage will take place !! Good luck for all!!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Hello guys,

I have an update!

I just checked my ecas after giving up on that and it says IN PROCESS!! finally!!

mouhem tokhlas ma3on before August since that is when our religious marriage will take place !! Good luck for all!!

Hi LebCan

Good update inshallah ya rab :) Good luck to you too

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (forwarded to Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
I just checked my ECAS and I have the same "in process" as Lebcan!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 26, 2013.
2. We started processing your application on April 25, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.

Too bad we're leaving for Canada on May 6th. I guess we'll have to flagpole at the border.

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
lebcan said:
Hello guys,

I have an update!

No kidding! Im having a religious marriage in august too!!!
Did you do an interview or scheduled for one? Are you canadian born and met your spouse leb? Or A permanent resident and met her before you came to canada?

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
chris_z77 said:
No kidding! Im having a religious marriage in august too!!!
Did you do an interview or scheduled for one? Are you canadian born and met your spouse leb? Or A permanent resident and met her before you came to canada?
Hi Chris,
I didn't do any interview for the PR application and I don't know if there will be one..I won't order my notes soon ta keno chtaghalo fya chwey.
My husband is the Canadian citizen and we had known each other before he left for Canada like 10 or 11 years ago..and after few years since he always comes to Lebanon, we started our relationship...same for u also??

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
lebcan said:
Hi Chris,
I didn't do any interview for the PR application and I don't know if there will be one..I won't order my notes soon ta keno chtaghalo fya chwey.
My husband is the Canadian citizen and we had known each other before he left for Canada like 10 or 11 years ago..and after few years since he always comes to Lebanon, we started our relationship...same for u also??
Almost... I met my wife in 2010, came to canada in 2012, we got engaged before that... A year and a half later we got married in cyprus