+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Be Aware from TCS Express service for student visa..

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Dear Students i inform you that TCS Express service for student visa is no longer.

Those students who submit their files via TCS Express service. kindly contact to Canadian embassy and get them back. Then again apply through proper channel. (They can use Fedex and Visatronix(Basically Visatronix is different service. its number start with 333 instead of 306(it is TCS express initialize number))).

Wish you best of Luck.....

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
waseemahmed45 said:
Dear Students i inform you that TCS Express service for student visa is no longer.

Those students who submit their files via TCS Express service. kindly contact to Canadian embassy and get them back. Then again apply through proper channel. (They can use Fedex and Visatronix(Basically Visatronix is different service. its number start with 333 instead of 306(it is TCS express initialize number))).

Dear bro, how can u say it?
Have u any proof?
It does not matter you send ur documents through FedEx or tcs.
It's only courier service not visa provided service

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Today i visited to TCS Express center. Responsible person said our responsibility for deliver document only. we are not interested to pick up any response from CHC Islamabad. if you wish you can use Visatronix or fedex.

one thing more she said. if you use our facility for delivering. VO might be refusal because inconvenient service and he does not contact TCS again. He trash your document bla bla bla :mad:

and Visatronix track number start with 333
and TCS track start with 306

I am doing all thing because my status is IN Transit :p

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
waseemahmed45 said:
Today i visited to TCS Express center. Responsible person said our responsibility for deliver document only. we are not interested to pick up any response from CHC Islamabad. if you wish you can use Visatronix or fedex.

one thing more she said. if you use our facility for delivering. VO might be refusal because inconvenient service and he does not contact TCS again. He trash your document bla bla bla :mad:

and Visatronix track number start with 333
and TCS track start with 306

I am doing all thing because my status is IN Transit :p
Dear bro.
It's not a solid reason.
Whenever chc will send back documents to you.
You will pay for that almost 315 Rs.
Vo is not a child or he is not interested in you sending chanal.
As I said before this, tcs , FedEx, or jerry are only courier service providers.
That doesn't mean u will get visa if u apply through FedEx.
My stays was also IN TRANSIT a months ago.
I applied in January. After 45 days or some time before this and some time after this the status changed into IN TRANSIT and after 90 days ur record is removed from tcs web record.
Now I check some time but it shows invalid tracking number.
Don't u worry about this, just wait for more time.
Whenever chc will send back documents to you there will b a new tracking number.
A month ago my status was IN TRANSIT but now my record is removed its because my time Is over 3 months.
I emailed to chc and they replied me wait more time ur case Is under process.

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
cheif said:
Dear bro.
It's not a solid reason.
Whenever chc will send back documents to you.
You will pay for that almost 315 Rs.
Vo is not a child or he is not interested in you sending chanal.
As I said before this, tcs , FedEx, or jerry are only courier service providers.
That doesn't mean u will get visa if u apply through FedEx.
My stays was also IN TRANSIT a months ago.
I applied in January. After 45 days or some time before this and some time after this the status changed into IN TRANSIT and after 90 days ur record is removed from tcs web record.
Now I check some time but it shows invalid tracking number.
Don't u worry about this, just wait for more time.
Whenever chc will send back documents to you there will b a new tracking number.
A month ago my status was IN TRANSIT but now my record is removed its because my time Is over 3 months.
I emailed to chc and they replied me wait more time ur case Is under process.
Sound cool.. :)

But what is the story of Visatronix status... "Return to origin"

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
waseemahmed45 said:
Sound cool.. :)

But what is the story of Visatronix status... "Return to origin"
When did u apply?
When ur status changed to in transit?
When that changed to Return to origin?

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
cheif said:
When did u apply?
When ur status changed to in transit?
When that changed to Return to origin?
07 feb 2012
19 apirl 2012
Never.. I read another person post who avail visatronix service...

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
waseemahmed45 said:
07 feb 2012
19 apirl 2012
Never.. I read another person post who avail visatronix service...
May be its medical call.
But if your status does not change into return to origin in 2 daya.
Then its not into process of coming back documents.
Tcs status usually changes to in transit automatically .
It doesn't matter. If you don't receive any response with in 2 working days.

markwash

Apr 20, 2012
hey brother's i have also sended my case through TCS ..you have make me scared dude.i submited my case on 15th of feb ..its been more then 3 months now what ? ?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waseemahmed45 said:

hi,
absolutely not........its clearly mention in CIC Site that you can use TCS or FEDEX. see the link below.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/submit_application-presenter_demande.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

the courier service is responsible for only your document delivered to CHC and the next procedure is dpend on totally on CHC. its duty of CHC that they send back your document on time at the given adress. however its true that TCS is not give the proper response like fedex,gerry......their tacking system is also wrong but its not mean you can't use TCS service as its mention on CIC site that you can use it.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Clear your mind now:

1. When you use simple TCS services for which they charged around 300Rs (correct me if, I am wrong) there responsibility is to deliver at CIC ISB only but once decision is made than CIC send it back through TCS and when they come at your step they will charge you again.

2. Those who use Visatronix (Which is services name provide by TCS) they already charge you for all the services in advance.

The only drawback in first option you can't tract it through there website apart you got notification that your documents received only.

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
ramzero said:
Clear your mind now:

1. When you use simple TCS services for which they charged around 300Rs (correct me if, I am wrong) there responsibility is to deliver at CIC ISB only but once decision is made than CIC send it back through TCS and when they come at your step they will charge you again.

2. Those who use Visatronix (Which is services name provide by TCS) they already charge you for all the services in advance.

The only drawback in first option you can't tract it through there website apart you got notification that your documents received only.
absolutely right ramzero.
i used simple tcs they charged round about 315
and whenever chc will send back documents they will charge again 315 rs.
but now i can not track my application.