+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP tech pilot timeline 2021

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
but did you get 600 additional points added to your EE profile? Eg. if you has just 350 points under BC PNP tech, and if you got the BC PNP qualified after a job offer etc...then you would get additional 600 point and within 48 hours max your get these added to your 350+600 making it 950 points.

So check if,
1. did you have a job offer?
2. did you receive any NOI-notification of interest from BC PNP

ffsdp776

Mar 21, 2021
but did you get 600 additional points added to your EE profile? Eg. if you has just 350 points under BC PNP tech, and if you got the BC PNP qualified after a job offer etc...then you would get additional 600 point and within 48 hours max your get these added to your 350+600 making it 950 points.

So check if,
yes i did

sony4090

Mar 24, 2021
hi, I would like to figure out that if my EE profile has been allotted an extra 600 points, does it means that the applicantion under BCPNP has been approved? because I have not received neither nomination paper nor work permit support letter at the same time when I had been accepting the nomination in my EE account. thanks in advance!
I am also in the same boat, dont know whats going on, my status in bc pnp profile shows applied and i have received 600 points in express entry. My express entry profile says thank you for accepting BC PNP. However, i have not received any correspondence or bc pnp nomination yet. I am happy but also confused and scared.

Reactions: Darioneer

Darioneer

Jan 12, 2021
thanks for your immediately reply, but I did not get the confirmation mail from BC. worrying,

Hello,

I am in the same situation as you. Have you received any document from BC even though you got the 600 points in your EE? I have even applied to EE already, but need the work permit supporting letter asap.

Darioneer

Jan 12, 2021
I am also in the same boat, dont know whats going on, my status in bc pnp profile shows applied and i have received 600 points in express entry. My express entry profile says thank you for accepting BC PNP. However, i have not received any correspondence or bc pnp nomination yet. I am happy but also confused and scared.

I am another one on the same boat! Think it is just a delay in the process from BC since they have a lot of demand. I mailed them and their answer was:
"We have may a decision, you must wait the documents we will email to the email address you included in the application"

Any thoughts?

sony4090

Mar 24, 2021
I am another one on the same boat! Think it is just a delay in the process from BC since they have a lot of demand. I mailed them and their answer was:
"We have may a decision, you must wait the documents we will email to the email address you included in the application"

Any thoughts?
This is fucked up, so stupid of BC PNP. How can they give 600 points to EE profile and make us wait like idiots for nomination and work permit support letter.

Darioneer

Jan 12, 2021
This is fucked up, so stupid of BC PNP. How can they give 600 points to EE profile and make us wait like idiots for nomination and work permit support letter.

Chill, I got everything with 13 days of difference from the day I got 600 points. I am sure BC officers are working very hard over the high demand they've been experiencing.

tuanle

Apr 16, 2019

So check if,
Hello,

I am in the same situation as you. Have you received any document from BC even though you got the 600 points in your EE? I have even applied to EE already, but need the work permit supporting letter asap.
What are your timeline, how many days from the day you guys submit the documents to the day you got 600 points on EE

Darioneer

Jan 12, 2021
What are your timeline, how many days from the day you guys submit the documents to the day you got 600 points on EE
BCPNP TimeLine

Registration: Feb 02, 2021 (I registered at firt time on Jan 28, 2021 and had to register again because of a mistake I made)
BCPNP ITA: Feb 02 ,2021
Application Submitted: Feb 13, 2021
Decision finalized: March 31, 2021

Total time: 6 weeks app.

EE Timeline

Profile registration: Jan 28, 2021
Nomination received: March 16, 2021
Nomination accepted: March 17, 2021
EE ITA: March 17, 2021
EE Application: March 28, 2021

Please notice that BC notified the decision was made several days after IRCC did (March 31 vs. March 16).

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hello guys, need help to understand what documents we need frm employers in order to submit Bcpnp tech pilot program, if i m already in BC with same employer working on ICT?? Does employer still need to submit the employer declaration form ?? Or just offer letter is enough ? I still hav 2.5 years left on my Workpermit. Appreciate a response thanx.

Darioneer

Jan 12, 2021
Hello guys, need help to understand what documents we need frm employers in order to submit Bcpnp tech pilot program, if i m already in BC with same employer working on ICT?? Does employer still need to submit the employer declaration form ?? Or just offer letter is enough ? I still hav 2.5 years left on my Workpermit. Appreciate a response thanx.
You will need to provide the employer declaration form since it is included in the documents' list given to you once you apply for BCPNP-

anithar

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, My husband submitted the SI- skilled workers category.(noc -2173)
ITA received - 23rd Feb 2021
Application Submitted - 24th March 2021
Status -IP
Outlander, but we have EE profile, but it's not linked as we applied through SI. My question is how long it will take and once I receive nomination can I show case letter in EE and can receive 600 points and continue in EE or I have to apply through paper based. Eligible for EE. Please someone answer my question and time line too..

BPS_28

Mar 3, 2021
India
NOC Code......
Waiting since January 5th, 2021

SI outlander
Submitted 5th jan
In process
Current employement verification in india is done

Still in Process

Can anyone help me to contact BC pnp for the progress?

Is there any email id or phone number on which I can contact for progress?

Thank you in advance