+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP status

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

my file status with bcpnp is under process. they asked some additional information from employer and same was also submitted around 6 days back. can any one tell that how long decision will take from now. and further steps in this.

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi,

my file status with bcpnp is under process. they asked some additional information from employer and same was also submitted around 6 days back. can any one tell that how long decision will take from now. and further steps in this.
Hi Shalin,

How much time did it take for your status to go in processing mode? I submitted my documents two weeks ago and it still shows as "Applied" in my online BC PNP account. Can you please throw some light?

One of my friends got his PNP in 5 days and his employer was not contacted. He works at SHAW.

Other friend works with BC Medical association and he got his PNP in one day.

Just wondering what's wrong with my case :(

Thanks

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Shalin,

How much time did it take for your status to go in processing mode? I submitted my documents two weeks ago and it still shows as "Applied" in my online BC PNP account. Can you please throw some light?

One of my friends got his PNP in 5 days and his employer was not contacted. He works at SHAW.

Thanks
It's depends on file review officer and my suggestion don't believe in line status because I'm waiting since 4miths and my online status showing that decision finalized since 40 days but so far I didn't receive anything

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
It's depends on file review officer and my suggestion don't believe in line status because I'm waiting since 4miths and my online status showing that decision finalized since 40 days but so far I didn't receive anything
Oooooo, so it really depends eh? Understood. Thanks

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi Shalin,

Thanks
Hi Friend,
I applied on 27th May and my status changed to in process on 10th July and BCPNP asked for some additional information from employer and they also submitted details on 24th but even after sending the details my status is still showing in Process - I applied in Skilled Immigration

Reactions: M4MBA

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
I applied fr bcpnp on 23rd March. .. additional documents about advertisements sent on 12 april... no news as yet about nomination. .. my consultant mailed them bt as yet no reply

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
I applied fr bcpnp on 23rd March. .. additional documents about advertisements sent on 12 april... no news as yet about nomination. .. my consultant mailed them bt as yet no reply
My Goodness! That's scary :( The website says 2-3 months is usual processing time. But 6 months is insane.

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi Friend,
I applied on 27th May and my status changed to in process on 10th July and BCPNP asked for some additional information from employer and they also submitted details on 24th but even after sending the details my status is still showing in Process - I applied in Skilled Immigration
Thanks Shalin,

At least yours is in process. Something will happen soon. All the best.

Reactions: Shalinpandit

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, You should write or call BCPNP....to sure that you didn't miss any communication

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hello everyone

Here's my timeline for BC PNP express entry- skilled immigration category.
Date of registration- Apr 07, 2017
Invitation to apply- Apr 19
Applied- May 01
Sent an email to BC PNP on August 2nd and asked about the status of the application and got the confirmation email with in 2 hours that my BC PNP has been approved.
All the very best to the applicant who are still waiting' CHEERS

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
M
Hello everyone

Here's my timeline for BC PNP express entry- skilled immigration category.
Date of registration- Apr 07, 2017
Invitation to apply- Apr 19
Applied- May 01
Sent an email to BC PNP on August 2nd and asked about the status of the application and got the confirmation email with in 2 hours that my BC PNP has been approved.
All the very best to the applicant who are still waiting' CHEERS
Many congratulations..!!

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
My BCPNP case is still "In Process" since 13th July....how long they will take...........? Employer has already submitted the additional docs on 26th July. Difficult to wait....!!