+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP FEB 2024

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your response, by score changed I mean, I have added my international work experience to IRCC profile, I recently got to know that I supposed to declare all the work experience on all my IRCC application (Study visa and PGWP) which I missed.
I have all the supporting documents for that employment but don't want to risk my application for that since I am getting a PNP.
If you are not claiming points for that experience, you can remove it and put under personal history and work history section. You are required to declare all work history and address history. Even if you remove direct related work experience, you are still above cut off score for PNP invitation as you are getting 600 points already.

Reactions: Sid124

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
If you are not claiming points for that experience, you can remove it and put under personal history and work history section. You are required to declare all work history and address history. Even if you remove direct related work experience, you are still above cut off score for PNP invitation as you are getting 600 points already.
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Appreciate your help.