+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP FEB 2024

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked for additional documents (re submit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and travel & employment history for myself spouse & children's ) and additional documents submitted on 23rd May 2023.

Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing I observed in my IRCC account that the submitted additional documents they have received and they acknowledged that they have started process for reviewing the additional documents on 31st August 2023.

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.

Jan 25, 2024
I submitted February 21 for non Skilled and still applied. If my employer change their address since we are moving office, do we need to update bc pnp on this? All I can research was that you need to update them once you are nominated. I can't see anything in application level.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted February 21 for non Skilled and still applied. If my employer change their address since we are moving office, do we need to update bc pnp on this? All I can research was that you need to update them once you are nominated. I can't see anything in application level.
Your employer needs to update his business license too . You don’t need to update anything now . Wait until they nominate you.

Reactions: No_Friendship101

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
@Miss bee
Thank you for your guidance and help.
Do I have to update BC PNP if my CRS got changed?
My current status is "in Process", And I would like to modify my IRCC profile which might result in reduction of CRS score.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
Thank you for your guidance and help.
Do I have to update BC PNP if my CRS got changed?
My current status is "in Process", And I would like to modify my IRCC profile which might result in reduction of CRS score.
What you mean by score changed ? Does it changed for express entry profile? If yes no need to update. You will get 600 points when nominated and that should be enough to get you invitation. Make sure your express entry profile is eligible when they nominate you.

Reactions: Sid124

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
What you mean by score changed ? Does it changed for express entry profile? If yes no need to update. You will get 600 points when nominated and that should be enough to get you invitation. Make sure your express entry profile is eligible when they nominate you.
Thank you for your response.

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
Thank you for your response, by score changed I mean, I have added my international work experience to IRCC profile, I recently got to know that I supposed to declare all the work experience on all my IRCC application (Study visa and PGWP) which I missed.
I have all the supporting documents for that employment but don't want to risk my application for that since I am getting a PNP.

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
Additionally, removing my experience reduce my CRS score by 40 points. since I am getting 600 points for PNP that 40 points would not affect.
So should I remove the experience from IRCC profile after getting nomination?