+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
How much time BC PNP is taking these days? Received invitation and submitted my documents a week ago.

I know a friend who got PNP in 5 days, but he was working with a well known company in Vancouver.

Anybody got lucky recently? Please share.

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hey depends on file review officer some of my friends got in two weeks and someone got in month and two months but I'm waiting since April 11th..

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hey depends on file review officer some of my friends got in two weeks and someone got in month and two months but I'm waiting since April 11th..
Wow, that's a lot of time. Hat's off to you buddy.
Fair enough, then I will wait for at least 3 months before proceeding forward.

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hey
Did you try to contact BC PNP office?
Have you got any response. I am also waiting from May 1st. Nothing so far, no phone call, not even any email from PNP yet.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Wow, that's a lot of time. Hat's off to you buddy.
Fair enough, then I will wait for at least 3 months before proceeding forward.
it also depends on a stream I believe.
For skilled immigration - skilled worker I've received in 1.5 month, now preparing paper based application to CIC.

what is your stream?

Reactions: M4MBA

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
it also depends on a stream I believe.
For skilled immigration - skilled worker I've received in 1.5 month, now preparing paper based application to CIC.

what is your stream?
My stream is international graduate - express entry.

But thanks for the response. Website says the processing time is 2-3 months, so I am guessing that's the maximum wait time?

1.5 months doesn't look bad either. Congratulations to you :)

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
How much time BC PNP is taking these days? Received invitation and submitted my documents a week ago.

I know a friend who got PNP in 5 days, but he was working with a well known company in Vancouver.

Anybody got lucky recently? Please share.
I got nomination within 24 hrs.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
I just graduated from UBC Vancouver. I am planning to apply for Skills Immigration-International Post Graduate PNP category. I've got my completion letter from the dept, but unfortunately I am yet to receive grade for my Jan-Apr 2017 co-op work term. What do you guys think I should do? Wait for my co-op grade to show up on my transcript or apply with missing grade? Long story short, I've finished all of the academic requirements of my program which led to my program completion letter, while still waiting for the Co-op grade which is adding no academic value towards my program.

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
I just graduated from UBC Vancouver. I am planning to apply for Skills Immigration-International Post Graduate PNP category. I've got my completion letter from the dept, but unfortunately I am yet to receive grade for my Jan-Apr 2017 co-op work term. What do you guys think I should do? Wait for my co-op grade to show up on my transcript or apply with missing grade? Long story short, I've finished all of the academic requirements of my program which led to my program completion letter, while still waiting for the Co-op grade which is adding no academic value towards my program.
My suggestion would be to not risk it and wait for the grades because your chances of getting PNP are almost 100%.

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
My suggestion would be to not risk it and wait for the grades because your chances of getting PNP are almost 100%.
Thank you. Yeah I think I better start working on my IELTS, as PNP applications are taking 2-3 business days to be approved.

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hello everyone

Here's my timeline for BC PNP express entry- skilled immigration category.
Date of registration- Apr 07, 2017
Invitation to apply- Apr 19
Applied- May 01
Sent an email to BC PNP on August 2nd and asked about the status of the application and got the confirmation email with in 2 hours that my BC PNP has been approved.
All the very best to the applicant who are still waiting' CHEERS

Reactions: AlexandraO