+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
Yes. It is IN PROCESS now. It was APPLIED status until Jan 23, they required my previous work permits. After that day, it changed to IN PROCESS until now. I don't know if this additional document requirement would take more time to process.
I honestly think it does.

Question for all whose status is in IN PROCESS. Did the status changed from applied to IN PROCESS in the afternoon Vancouver time around 2pm?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
They've been reacting once every 2 months.
Sept 26: Submitted documents.
Nov 15: Asked for proof of hiring docs from my employer.
Jan 15: Asked for Pay statements, Educational documents.

And every time, a new case review officer is sending in the emails.

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
They've been reacting once every 2 months.
Sept 26: Submitted documents.
Nov 15: Asked for proof of hiring docs from my employer.
Jan 15: Asked for Pay statements, Educational documents.

And every time, a new case review officer is sending in the emails.
Sigh. Frustrating

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Sigh. Frustrating
Hi Vignesh

Could you please elaborate your timline

What documents they asked from you?

I applied under EEBC - International graduate and I got an invitation under tech pilot draw. Working for a bc tech firm.
Would like to know what all documents are required.

Appreciate your reply.

Vish

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
I applied on September 26th, 2020 under EEBC, and today, after 4.5 months, the status is showing as "Applied". They asked for loads of documents from me and my employer. I've provided them all. It's unprofessional from their end and explains why Canada needs more immigrants. I'm not too keen about this anymore.
Hi Vignesh

Could you please elaborate your timline

What documents they asked from you?

I applied under EEBC - International graduate and I got an invitation under tech pilot draw. Working for a bc tech firm.
Would like to know what all documents are required.

Appreciate your reply.

Vish

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
They favor Tech pilot more and you should get your nomination within 2.5 months.

The document requirements depend on the case review offices. In my case, I've been approached by 2 different officers asking for documents. Not sure how it's being handled.
I submitted the primary documents on Sep 26.

Nov 15: First they asked my Employer to submit the proof of hiring (interview process, no. of candidates interviewed, ads, no. of days the position was open for, etc.)

Jan 15: Secondly, they asked me for my educational documents (since I had applied under NOC 1123} and payslips.
They've been getting active once every 2 months.

Waiting game...

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
They favor Tech pilot more and you should get your nomination within 2.5 months.

The document requirements depend on the case review offices. In my case, I've been approached by 2 different officers asking for documents. Not sure how it's being handled.

Nov 15: First they asked my Employer to submit the proof of hiring (interview process, no. of candidates interviewed, ads, no. of days the position was open for, etc.)

Jan 15: Secondly, they asked me for my educational documents (since I had applied under NOC 1123} and payslips.

Waiting game...
thanks for reply Vignesh . I see there is fee required to pay cad 1150 and cad 500( request for review) . Is it mandatory to pay 500 fee? What does request for review imply ?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017

Waiting game...
Did you get the job while you were out of Canada?

tuanle

Apr 16, 2019
How can I delay the deadline to submit documents after getting the invitation ? My employer need more time to prepare the documents.