+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP January 2017 JOins

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
BCguy said:
About six months after submitting a COMPLETE and CORRECT application
Hi
can you please kindly advise,
whether I understood correctly from the previous messages that after receiving nomination from BC PNP
it takes 12-18 months for receiving PR if you are going through SI stream
and about 6 months if you are going through express entry?

thank you

vfinca

Mar 10, 2017
BCguy said:
Usually takes about 2-3 weeks to decide,A program advisor cannot hold a file without decision for longer then 30 days without a really good reason
Hi,

Do they prioritize certain jobs' cases? Some occupations they take as urgently needed ones...It is interesting some of the cases got dragged so long...

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi there,

I would like to let you guys know one thing, BC PNP is holding 20% of applications (20% applications are people who apply through consultancy)

I just came to know that people who apply by their own are getting nomination sooner than who apply through consultancy.

In fact, me and four of my friends graduated from the same university, registered for BC PNP, got invited and submitted application on the same date, but among five, three have applied by their own and got the nomination with in a month. two of us (including me) applied though consultancy in November (over four months) still no response from BC PNP.

So sad :mad:

shivenpatira

Mar 12, 2017
Hi folks,

I got a IELTS Band 6.5, my scores are Listening - 7, Reading -6.5, Speaking -6 and Writing - 6. I wanted to ask if I am eligible for Novaskotia or Saskatechwan. I am 29 years of age. I have 5 years of work experience. Any chances of Quebec or BC?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivenpatira said:
Hi folks,

I got a IELTS Band 6.5, my scores are Listening - 7, Reading -6.5, Speaking -6 and Writing - 6. I wanted to ask if I am eligible for Novaskotia or Saskatechwan. I am 29 years of age. I have 5 years of work experience. Any chances of Quebec or BC?
i have absolutely same IELTS bands as your.
i do not know for others but surely you are eligible for BC.
for bc mininum IELTS band is 6 band each module.
my file is also processing but still waiting for their decision.

foone

Jan 27, 2017
I got BC PNP Nomination today. It took just 6 days! Amazing Speed!
My process is as follows:

Category : Skilled Worker

FEB 3, 2017 -- PNP Registration Date
FEB 17, 2017 -- Invitation to Apply for PNP (ITA) Date
MAR 8, 2017 -- submitted my application and waiting for nomination.
MAR 14,2017 -- got the nomination!!

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
foone said:

Congrats its amazing... is it express entry bc

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Holy smoke! It's been 130 days (over 4 months) since the BC PNP received my application. I called them 6 times so far, since two months they were kept saying that my application is under active review which is completely unbelievable.

At least if they refuse it, I'll find an alternate way to apply for PR, but it seems like they held off my application. I don't know what to do?

They are just taking too much time without making any decision on it. Substandard!!

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
foone said:

congrtz .. the processing time is too better than international graduate category

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
New updates for 2017 on BC PNP Website

The federal government allocates the number of nominations (principal applicants, excluding dependent family) available to the BC PNP each year. For 2017, B.C.’s quota is 6,000 nominations. The BC PNP has always used the full nomination allocation and intends to maximize the quota again this year.

The BC PNP will not refund application fees where a review of the application has commenced.

Once you have submitted a complete application. These processing times are based on 80% of cases and are subject to change according to program capacity.

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thinly said:
Hi there,

I would like to let you guys know one thing, BC PNP is holding 20% of applications (20% applications are people who apply through consultancy)

I just came to know that people who apply by their own are getting nomination sooner than who apply through consultancy.

In fact, me and four of my friends graduated from the same university, registered for BC PNP, got invited and submitted application on the same date, but among five, three have applied by their own and got the nomination with in a month. two of us (including me) applied though consultancy in November (over four months) still no response from BC PNP.

So sad :mad:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Using-a-Representative
Read this link .. everything is clear , you can take assist with paid or unpaid or both Representative but the paid representative should active status with Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
Moreover this page also states that the BC PNP assesses all applications equally, regardless of whether they were prepared with the assistance of a representative. Your application will not receive special attention, faster processing, or a more favourable outcome if it is submitted using the services of a representative.

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,
Please let us know your important date on below thread if paper application in new Delhi Visa office (NDVO)

"2016 – 17 NDVO PNP PR Paper Application Processing time & important dates only "

Thanks in advance for all your kind support…

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
VAIOIVAN said:
The case review officer emailed me asking for additional information today, submitted and confirmed receive 2 hours later. Still in process. Who knows what happens next?
Wow, your application got reviewed so fast just in one week after submission? Higher score does have a privilege!