+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - EE Skilled Worker - Received 600 points immediatley!!

robk

Oct 26, 2016
Hey folks. This is a weird one... I started the BC PNP process (EE Skilled Worker) a few weeks ago. It took a while to get the documents from my job, and the 30 day application limit expires on Thursday. I finally submitted everything literally just last night. So I was expecting approx. 2 months processing time from now, before I got the nomination and my extra 600 EE points.

First thing this morning, I got a message in my EE account, stating I have been offered provincial nomination! There was a button to accept the nomination (which I obviously clicked), and now in my EE account I have 1037 CRS points!

So... it was a processing time of 12 hours! I'm not complaining :). The strange thing is that I have not received any confirmation email from BC PNP stating I have it - but according to my EE account I do!

Just curious is this normal and has it happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

robk

Oct 26, 2016
Just received the PNP confirmation email - so I guess it's official! Delighted with the quick processing time! :)

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
robk said:
Just received the PNP confirmation email - so I guess it's official! Delighted with the quick processing time! :)
Congrats!
It's Luck I guess :)
You must have had someone helpful who really put up some time on your app rather than gave it a slow process.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
I guess that BC PNP has nominated employee of your employer before, so that there is no need to do so many verifications.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
robk said:
Hey folks. This is a weird one... I started the BC PNP process (EE Skilled Worker) a few weeks ago. It took a while to get the documents from my job, and the 30 day application limit expires on Thursday. I finally submitted everything literally just last night. So I was expecting approx. 2 months processing time from now, before I got the nomination and my extra 600 EE points.

First thing this morning, I got a message in my EE account, stating I have been offered provincial nomination! There was a button to accept the nomination (which I obviously clicked), and now in my EE account I have 1037 CRS points!

So... it was a processing time of 12 hours! I'm not complaining :). The strange thing is that I have not received any confirmation email from BC PNP stating I have it - but according to my EE account I do!

Just curious is this normal and has it happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
How did you manage to get a job offer?