+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP certified, what next?

Eslu

Sep 11, 2009
After a positive result from the BC PNP, Where would the application for PR be sent?

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
hi juat like to ask how many weeks does it take you to have your pnp application approved?
thanks

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
nicholas,

we are applying within canada,we have sent our application package last august 17 2009 ,hope we will hear from them soon.how bout you?

i havent read any reply from BC GUY the past days,we need a guy like him on this forum for our enlighthenment on matters of immigration querries.

God bless us all..........

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Kurt,
Thanks for the update, I have applied in the first week of August outland. As far as I know it take 2-3 months but within Canada is faster I think. Lets hope for the Best and please keep in touch.
Which part of BC are you from??? How long have u been there?

Thanks
Nicholas

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
nicholas,
i have been a year here in vancouver,i work as a food and beverage server in a local restaurant in north vancouver. vancouver is a very nice place,i could say it is truly the best city in the world. are you applying from where? ill keep you updated.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurt,
Iam applying from Abu dhabi and yes Vancouver is the best place on earth.............Hoping if BC guy could help on this.

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
nicholas, are you filipino? filipinos who got here fom way of abudhabi is a lot faster than applying in manila.

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
After a positive result from the BC PNP, Where would the application for PR be sent?

Eslu,
in answer to ur question. you have to wait for your application package. it will be sent to you as confirmation of your approved nomination. Forms and instructions are also inlcuded in the application package.

Goodluck. GODbless

Eslu

Sep 11, 2009
Any body who could give info.....please help, just want to know what's next....Thanks

Eslu is working here in Vancouver, Job offer renewed with current employer for another 2 years in the skilled category. Family still outside Canada and decided that family would be included with the application for immigration. PNP application will be ready for submission on Sept 30.

Questions are
(1) After PNP certification, what do I expect next?
(2) Are application for CIC sent to Buffalo?
(3) What about my family's application for immigration?