+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP but EMPLOYER has different PROVINCE

MarcoVisa23

Sep 13, 2022
Hi,
I received an ITA from BC PNP. Afterwards, the case officer emailed and wanted me to present a MUNICIPAL business license. My employer (the management company) is BASED OUT OF ALBERTA. However, I am currently working and salaried at their local office (OPERATING company under a different name) in B.C. which I am currently managing as Sales Manager.

As of now, I am able to provide the local company's business license under the OPERATING company name ALONG with the article of incorporation, and extra-provincial registration of the MANAGEMENT company.

Will this suffice? I have asked a letter of explanation from my employer clarifying that they are operating under different names.
Badly need advice from this group as I need to submit the requirement soon.

Thank you.

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
What other choice do you have? Get the LOE signed and stamped from your employer and submit what you have.

Reactions: MarcoVisa23

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I received an ITA from BC PNP. Afterwards, the case officer emailed and wanted me to present a MUNICIPAL business license. My employer (the management company) is BASED OUT OF ALBERTA. However, I am currently working and salaried at their local office (OPERATING company under a different name) in B.C. which I am currently managing as Sales Manager.

As of now, I am able to provide the local company's business license under the OPERATING company name ALONG with the article of incorporation, and extra-provincial registration of the MANAGEMENT company.

Will this suffice? I have asked a letter of explanation from my employer clarifying that they are operating under different names.
Badly need advice from this group as I need to submit the requirement soon.

Thank you.
I think that will be sufficient. Is your company working in incorporated in BC ?
General requirements
You must:
be established in B.C.
meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
offer full-time, indeterminate (permanent or with no set end date) employment
BC PNP Tech applicants in eligible tech occupations may have a one-year, full-time job offer
offer a wage in line with industry standards
provide a signed job offer
complete and sign the Employer Declaration Form
submit supporting documents about your business
follow local laws and regulations

MarcoVisa23

Sep 13, 2022
I think that will be sufficient. Is your company working in incorporated in BC ?
General requirements
You must:
be established in B.C.
meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
offer full-time, indeterminate (permanent or with no set end date) employment
BC PNP Tech applicants in eligible tech occupations may have a one-year, full-time job offer
offer a wage in line with industry standards
provide a signed job offer
complete and sign the Employer Declaration Form
submit supporting documents about your business
follow local laws and regulations
Yes, the holding company is incorporated in B.C. Apart from that, all other prerequisites have been met. I appreciate your advice.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, the holding company is incorporated in B.C. Apart from that, all other prerequisites have been met. I appreciate your advice.
You should be good then . If you don’t have business license from BC your employer can email case officer and explain to him. Make sure that he respond to that query not you.

Reactions: MarcoVisa23