+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP application batch sept. 2013

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
It's ok lovykaler .. My application reached 19th September . No news . I called them again today and the girl said you called few days back too .. My file is still in process . Lets hope for the best .

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
Congrats dear liljinx01...

I am happie to hear abut you....wish u good luck for future...

And dear robbie....

I will contact Bcpnp office on monday ...bcoz saturday and sunday office closed.
After that i will tell you.

Surrey100

Oct 8, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, CA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydeny
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28 September, 2016
AOR Received.
28 December, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront done on 3 October, 2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Congrates good to hear some good news for two folks

Surrey100

Oct 8, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, CA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydeny
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28 September, 2016
AOR Received.
28 December, 2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Guys who got bcpnp please do stay in contact for the further processes of pr too if you are following or making a new topic let us know about it on this topic with the link.
Thank you

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
Dear robbie...

Did you get any phn call or email abt ur case for further information ?

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Hi Lovy,

No news, no email, no phone call and even my employer did not hear anything at all..

Its a bit nerve breaking now !!

dont know what to do !!

liljinx01ph

Mar 21, 2013
Just an info: According to the certificate they sent me, they approved my application on dec. 9 but it reached my address in canada on dec 21.

For those who are applying for work permit for the first time: I am planning to apply via online. One of the requirements is the PNP Certificate-- so I guess we don't need to request for work permit support letter. PNP Certificate is enough. Any thoughts on this?

Youngarm

Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations liljinx01ph, I think it's advisable to attach your work permit supporting letter....if I were you, I would request for it. However, your PNP certificate is mandatory for logging your PR application....what are your thoughts about flagpoling versus applying online?

liljinx01ph

Mar 21, 2013
^^ thanks! I can't flagpole because I'm from a visa required country and it is my first time to apply for a work permit. According to the letter, you must include a copy of your current work permit when requesting for a support letter.

Youngarm

Oct 14, 2013
Oh wow.......
Are you currently on a visitors visa or student's visa?

If yes, I will advise you to apply on line as you initially had suggested. secondly I will encourage you to call them on Monday for proper guidance however I believe you can apply for your work permit as long as you have a job offer letter from your employer, in this case LMO will not account.... However I strongly urge that you call CIC or BC PnP for clarification .. Congrats and good luck ....keep us posted...

liljinx01ph

Mar 21, 2013
Guys! I got this letter along with the Nomination Certificate (please see below). Now I am confused. Is this the work permit support letter?. I did not request for a support letter. Also, the letter says that my work permit needs to be renewed. Renew is different from applying for the first time. I applied within Canada but I am on multiple visitor's visa. With this letter, can I just go to the border and show this to the border agent and apply for a working permit eventhough I am not from visa exempt country?

For those who already their approval letter, do you also have this letter?

Canada Border Services Agency
Port of Entry
Shift Supervisor

Dear Sir/Madam:

RE: my name
British Columbia Provincial Nominee
BC PNP Certifcate Number:

The above named applicant for permanent residence was approved as BC Provincial Nominee on Dec 9, 2013.

As (my name) (my employer) is urgently seeking to have her work permit renewed, we request that her application for a work permit (to be submitted by the applicant) be processed without the need for Service Canada confirmation.

The request is in accordance with subsection 204(c) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and pursuant to the instructions outlined in section 5.27 of the Foreign Worker Manual.

If you require any further information relating to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (office number).

Yours truly,
Signed by the Director (Strategic Occupation).

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
Yes dear...its workpermit support letter...you can use this to take new or renew ur wp.